PDA

View Full Version : Carenado C340

LouP
January 16th, 2011, 19:42
How come I don't see any threads about this being out? I dropped in to get a quick opinion on it.

LouP

JAllen
January 16th, 2011, 19:54
See the Payware section

spotlope
January 16th, 2011, 22:09
This is what I was afraid of when the payware section was broken out into its own sub-forum.

flaviossa
January 17th, 2011, 02:55
Yeah, if my humble opnion has some value,this new payware section made more confusion than organized something. Things were a lot easier to find before. :salute: :salute:

dougal
January 17th, 2011, 03:06
Yes, I agree. I MUCH prefered it as it was.

bstolle
January 17th, 2011, 03:34
agreed

BOOM
January 17th, 2011, 03:37
I liked it and thought the old way worked well also.

thunder100
January 17th, 2011, 04:37
Hi

I have got the plane and it is one of the first Carenado#s with 3D VC gauges and still a ringer in FPS

Roland

And agree to above-->found the notice at AVSIM-->will never scan many forums.Here it was a better place as forumites decided to post when it looked good to them what was a natural filter of the hmmm "Sunderland issues"

krazycolin
January 17th, 2011, 04:37
Sometimes I did wish for our own forums.... now that I have what I wished for.... I now realize that you should NOT always get what you wished for... hmmm... Does that all make sense?

spotlope
January 17th, 2011, 07:48
Sometimes I did wish for our own forums.... now that I have what I wished for.... I now realize that you should NOT always get what you wished for... hmmm... Does that all make sense?

Perfect sense.

Nick C
January 17th, 2011, 08:37
There is a payware section?? :isadizzy:

I've only had the FSX section bookmarked since it first came live, I'll have to go poke around.

imn2sims
January 17th, 2011, 16:04
As long as others are commenting I'll jump in, I MUCH MUCH prefer the old "all in one bag" FSX General Discussion Forum.

Steve

ryanbatc
January 17th, 2011, 17:18
Yes, I agree. I MUCH prefered it as it was.
+1,000,000

A lot of users don't even know the payware forum exists...

Gdavis101
January 17th, 2011, 17:33
I didn't realize there was a new section for FSX Payware until this last weekend, found it by accident.

N2056
January 17th, 2011, 20:03
Geez...it's really that hard to look around now and then? I guess so!

The change happened when the first page of the forum was averaging 75% stickies. That was a much bigger PITA to me than learning how to click on a sub forum link! But hey, I guess that's why that wheel thingy is on my mouse...

hey_moe
January 18th, 2011, 02:48
Well like to change and move things around to see if anyone notices anything different...lol. It looks like it really bothers some of the members. Ya think we need to change it back...Mike

Meshman
January 18th, 2011, 07:08
Ya think we need to change it back...Mike

Quick thoughts. It's nice that SOH allows promotion by payware people. But I think the sub-forum causes the effect to be smaller than it could be. Too many stickies clutter the main forum, so maybe a one week sticky and then it goes back to a regular thread.

There's no real good answer, because before you would have two, three, four threads about a release because people wouldn't look to see what's been posted. Just hit the New Thread button and off they go....