PDA

View Full Version : Video: Flight Simulator X Acceleration VRS FA 18E Superbug

flyer01
January 14th, 2011, 06:21
After I installed the latest VRS FA18EX1.0.9.9 installer I took the jet up to see how she would do.

All is well with the FA 18E Superbug.

Can't what to get the TacPack.

I am not a professorial video maker so don't be to hard on the video. I make them because I like to. :ernae:

Enjoy the video.

flyer01:salute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-y1uFlxZXc&feature=player_embedded#!

flyer01
January 14th, 2011, 20:55
Well it looks a thought VRS has put out the final F/A-18E SUPERBUG X SERVICE PACK 1.

Works great.

Seems as tho VRS has been staying up late.

When I first bought the F/A-18E SUPERBUG in mid-summer, I was able to talk to Jon over the phone and he was telling me about the TackPack and some of the things it would be able to do.
Matter of fact his bride picket up the phone and come to find out thy had just gotten hitched the night before. He was still a sleep but he called me back if I remember right. After we talk some I thank him for what he was doing for FSX and he now had a SUPERBUG flying in NW Arkansas. LOL
Anyway thank you for the SERVICE PACK VRS.

flyer01:ernae:

Navy Chief
January 15th, 2011, 04:28
I had downloaded/installed the Beta SP1 the day before the official release. Do I need to install the official SP1? Did anything change?

Thanks.

NC

empeck
January 15th, 2011, 05:12
I'd say yes. If you've downloaded stable version (not beta), you have release version, not SP1. Start ACM, and if it wants to upgrade it mean you have to download SP1.

Shylock
January 15th, 2011, 12:57
Good job on the video bud!!! What song is that your using?

flyer01
January 15th, 2011, 16:01
Good job on the video bud!!! What song is that your using?

Thank you for the comment on the video.

The song is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ma4BvMUwU&feature=related

I think that when the TacPack is released in all the phases there is going to be a new book written of FSX made in to a military sim. For thous that like to bring military history to life.

pilottj
January 15th, 2011, 22:47
Is it me or is the SP1 version a little easier to control? I am finding landings in particular a little smoother and not quite as oversensitive

flyer01
January 16th, 2011, 16:34
[QUOTE=pilottj;537423]Is it me or is the SP1 version a little easier to control? I am finding landings in particular a little smoother and not quite as oversensitive
I would have to say your right about the landings a little smoother. I'm still not that good at carrier landings. I did try putting the auto-pilot on when landing on a carrier and that helped.

Thanks for the tip Cody!:salute: