PDA

View Full Version : SZD-30 Pirat - time to celebrate :)

empeck
January 13th, 2011, 12:20
My Pirat has been downloaded over ten thousand times from SoH, Flightsim and Simviation. How cool is that? :jump:

flaviossa
January 13th, 2011, 12:22
One of this downloads was mine ... :ernae:

Thanks for this beatiful plane!

lucas81
January 13th, 2011, 12:44
Congratulations! She is one of the most spectacular freeware addons for the FSX for me personally.
Lucas

calypsos
January 13th, 2011, 13:43
Congratulations:salute:, it's at time like this (I have thought when I added up all the downloads of my sceneries) you should not think 'if only I got a dollar for each one'!

The fact is, if most of us tried to charge a dollar, we would be celebrating 100 downloads and probably lots of hassels from difficult to please folk who love to complain!

If you can, please try and keep things free (although your work is right up there with the very best payware in quality) and show the world that some of the best things in life are actually free.....despite those criminals from the banks and their evil ways!!

doublecool
January 13th, 2011, 14:23
Congratulations! She is one of the most spectacular freeware addons for the FSX for me personally.
Lucas

Me too... I never used a glider until your DoubleC:mixedsmi::mixedsmi:L Pirat...

Congratulations! and Thank you for the plane and introducing me to the fun of Gliders :jump:

wilycoyote4
January 13th, 2011, 14:26
I have it, a favorite in sailplanes, thanks again, top quality, :medals::medals::guinness::icon29::guinness::appla use::ernae:

txnetcop
January 13th, 2011, 14:34
Best sailplane for FSX! Congratulations!!!:ernae:
Ted

Tim-HH
January 13th, 2011, 14:35
Yep, it's an excellent glider! Congratulations!
And thanks again, Michal :ernae:

Greetings
Tim

empeck
January 13th, 2011, 14:46
Thanks guys :) I still can't believe a glider could be so popular.

Roger
January 13th, 2011, 14:52
That's an incredible number of downloads for a niche aircraft! Well done Empeck:ernae:

SirBenn21
January 13th, 2011, 17:11
Well done! :applause:

I still fly it. As far as I'm concerned It's no.2 after Aerosoft's Discus.
It would be nice to see you make more. An ASW-15 would be cool!
Glider add-on's are rather on the slim side of things. Maybe it's a hint to all other developers out there! Anyone... anyone.. :kilroy:

http://www.sailplanedirectory.com/images/asw15-1.jpg

Or maybe something a little more.....
http://www.dianasailplanes.com/1094_d.jpg

:)

Ben

pilottj
January 13th, 2011, 17:51
Aye it is a great glider :) certianly in the top 3 for FSX along with the Discus and Dave Rowberry's Genesis.

Cheers
TJ

jdhaenens
January 13th, 2011, 17:53
Congratulations Empeck:jump:!

Jim

SirBenn21
January 13th, 2011, 18:11
That's an incredible number of downloads for a niche aircraft! Well done Empeck:ernae:

Maybe it's less "niche" than everyone thinks? ...

There are thousands of glider pilots worldwide. I hope that MS does not forget that and improves ridge, thermal and wave soaring in FLIGHT.

Sorry for high-jacking your thead a little bit Empeck. I'll keep my mouth $hut now.

Ben

peter12213
January 13th, 2011, 18:17
Congratulations Mike it's a credit to you as it is one of the finest gliders for fsx and the only one I fly, I'm sure your Orlik will double that number when it's released in future!

ryanbatc
January 13th, 2011, 19:14
Congratulations Mike it's a credit to you as it is one of the finest gliders for fsx and the only one I fly, I'm sure your Orlik will double that number when it's released in future!

Haha excellent that's what I was going to sneakily reply :jump:

DaveKDEN
January 15th, 2011, 07:42
Congratulations Michal, she's a beautifully modeled design!

Wondering how you PZL-130 Orlik's coming along?

empeck
January 15th, 2011, 13:48
As you may know, right now I'm working on something completely different ;) However, I haven't forgot about Orlik, just my priorities changed. I don't have too much time for freeware lately.

peter12213
January 15th, 2011, 15:22
Well I have no idea what your working on but I certainly hope it's a jet and that it's name starts with an "F" lol

DaveKDEN
January 15th, 2011, 15:27
As you may know, right now I'm working on something completely different ;) However, I haven't forgot about Orlik, just my priorities changed. I don't have too much time for freeware lately.

Thanks Michal. Good luck on whatever your new project happens to be.

calypsos
January 15th, 2011, 23:15
However, I haven't forgot about Orlik, just my priorities changed. I don't have too much time for freeware lately.

Good luck on whatever your new project happens to be.
......maybe the A2A link at the bottom of his post is a clue as to what is taking up his time.

Hopefully it will not ruin his enjoyment of making aircraft for MSFS (and it might even pay some bills), but I know several developers who regreted making the move to payware.