PDA

View Full Version : Question about Nav log

TeiscoDelRay
January 10th, 2011, 13:23
I have just started to use the flight planner in Fsx and when I plan a flight I can view the nav log while in the flight planner but if I go to the airport and start that flight I find the nav log is empty when I go to view it. How can I get the nav log on the kneepad to show what it did while in the flight planner?

TeiscoDelRay
January 10th, 2011, 20:28
No one knows the answer to this?

spotlope
January 10th, 2011, 20:41
I don't quite follow what you're saying. If I want to use the nav log, I usually load a flight, load a flight plan through the planner, and from then on out the plan is visible in the nav log. I'm not sure how else you'd get to it besides that.

TeiscoDelRay
January 11th, 2011, 07:03
Yes it is visible in the log that you find under flights but not on the kneepad were it should be.

Sieggie
January 11th, 2011, 09:31
I believe the flight planner creates an .htm or html file that FSX displays in the knee board. Possibly the planner does not have privilege to write the file. I know there are many strange permission problems if you are using W7. Maybe a place to start looking.

I also know that you must tab out of the flight plan page on the knee board and back into it to get the latest version of this html file to display, if you make any changes.

Dave