PDA

View Full Version : 'Bernie'

Panther_99FS
January 9th, 2011, 20:33
http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-bernie-ecclestone-denies-paying-50m-bribe-to-banker

Daveroo
January 10th, 2011, 08:27
hard for me to believe..F1 is probably the most crooked motorsport sacionting body there is..and its all ecclstones doing..so i would believe he did infact spend 50 mil as a bribe for whatever reason

Panther_99FS
January 10th, 2011, 09:41
And the France family is squeaky clean :ques:

Daveroo
January 11th, 2011, 08:50
well yes ofcourse they are...cant tell me the frances have ever done anything wrong.....hehehehe

but in all seiousnes...even though i cant spell it..i was refering in my first post the the things like team orders...like the time ( i dont remember names) that one car was told to let the teammate pass him for a win so they could wrap up the points...i know and understand why they woould do that...but i dont like it..and NO it doesnt not happen at the CUP level..it may at the truck level..kevin harvick and ron horniday have proven that...

but once again..im my mind boggling wandering style...i just dont like ecclstone nor do i trust anything he says or does....i think he is a crook..and yes id rather deal with the frances....

Cazzie
January 11th, 2011, 10:34
You want to talk crook with a real NASCAR fan, just bring up the name Bruton Smith!

Caz

b52bob
January 11th, 2011, 12:08
Lets face it, there are lots of crooks in all forms of professional racing, NASCAR, Indycar, F!, ALMS, even the amateur SCCA.

However, when we talk about the biggest crooks of all time, Bernie is right up there with the best.