PDA

View Full Version : RAF Bodney - IanP's scenery

SADT
January 8th, 2011, 00:22
Hi Y'all,

I have installed most of Ian P's sceneries correctly, and all the buildings show up. But at RAF Bodney, I have no church and no quarters to speak of. I only have a couple of hangars and nissen huts as well as a control tower. I have all the libraries installed correctly - IanP's Lib objects, RAF WWII buildings and all of Ted Andrews libraries, installed correctly and all downloaded from Ian's website. What I find strange is that in all of my other sceneries, all building show up properly, but not in this one. Has anyone got any advice here? thanks in advance :salute:

IanP
January 8th, 2011, 04:14
Hi Craig,

There isn't a church at my Bodney (or a pub!) - the airfield was done well before I threw together St. Snuffy's or the Hare and Hounds, so you won't find them. The few buildings that are present are to the SE corner of the airfield, in clearings carved out of the woods.

I've just been up around it and there's a small smattering of structures from most of the libraries, I think. I can certainly see Domestic, Small, Operational and Buildings2 objects, so they are - or should be - there, but it's not a massive site at the best of times. There is no bomb dump at present and I'm not sure I'll get to add it any time soon if at all, even though it is still clearly visible in the real world.

I've also just discovered that Bodney is another one where the landclass shows through when FTX is enabled. That's a pain that I still don't know how to fix. I'm hoping Holger might have some ideas but, right now, unless you want trees all over your airfield, you'll need to turn off NA or AU in FTXCentral to use Bodney, the same as Grimsby, North Killingholme, Sleap, Montford Bridge and anywhere else that I have altered the local landclass. :(

SADT
January 8th, 2011, 13:45
Hi Thanks Ian,

I dont even see those buildings you show in the screenshots - their not there.

Oh, and I dont have any of those scenery ad-dons you talk about. My only scenery ad-dons are you're airfields and a couple of others in the US.

IanP
January 9th, 2011, 08:49
I've just zipped up the two files from my installation - the one that is shown in my screenshot above - try these and see what happens.

http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/historical/usaaf/s141/TEST_S141_IJP.zip

Cheers,

Ian P.