PDA

View Full Version : 'Zagato's 250 GT'...

Panther_99FS
January 7th, 2011, 18:33
http://automotive.speedtv.com/article/vintages-zagatos-refined-ferrari-250-gt

Ferry_vO
January 8th, 2011, 03:49
Not bad, and certainly better looking than anything they've made the last few decades but I still think the original 250 GT SWB is the best looking 250, followed closely by the GTO.

Panther_99FS
January 8th, 2011, 07:39
I wonder what Enzo's favorites were...:ques:

Ferry_vO
January 8th, 2011, 09:52
Probably a racecar; Enzo saw his roadcars as a necessity to pay for his racing activities. Any unsuccessful racecar went straight to the shredder (Like the beautiful shark-nosed 156 F1 car after the disastrous '62 season.) so I assume his favourite must have been a real winner!

Cazzie
January 8th, 2011, 15:11
I had a friend and read that "had", who bought a red Zagato five years ago when Dan River Mills sold out to an Indian textile giant. I no longer talk to him, as his greed overran our friendship. He was among many of DRM's higher ups and I have never forgiven any of them and never will. Part of the reason is because most of the money from the purchase was supposed to go back into the community. Well, we know where the money goes when the rich control it. He's now living in Luguna Beach and palsy with Jay Leno. Good riddance, I hope he wrecks it. I have no remorse for the greedy, even those that were once close companions.

Caz