PDA

View Full Version : 'CAPRICA: Final 5 Episodes On Tonight!'

Panther_99FS
January 4th, 2011, 08:55
Although the series has been cancelled, SYFY will be airing the final 5 episodes tonight! :jump:

Panther_99FS
January 4th, 2011, 16:06
#3 of 5 is on now....

Panther_99FS
January 4th, 2011, 18:59
A very interesting finale......:ernae:

Gdavis101
January 4th, 2011, 21:20
Would have been nice to have had this promoted more on SYFY, I managed to DVR the last two episodes..

Eoraptor1
January 5th, 2011, 12:28
A very interesting finale......:ernae:

I was watching the Cotton Bowl when I got your heads-up, Panther, so I maybe saw the last 20 mins of the finale, then turned back to the game. (It turns out, a Big Ten team can beat an SEC team.) Hopefully, I'll have the opportunity to watch all the episodes on-demand. Caprica was a frustrating series for me, because I thought it had some very interesting ideas in it, but it also imported some unfortunate tendencies from BSG. It really seemed to me at one point that the principle characters would in every instance choose the most self-destructive course of action available, and then enshrine their self-destructive tendencies as higher awareness. Can you imagine Chester Nimitz, because he had unresolved anger at his father, telling Yamamoto "we've broken all your codes, we know you're coming at Midway, we'll be waiting to the Northeast." - yet that sort of thing happened constantly in BSG.

JAMES

PS I did take your advice and get that prequel to the Star Trek reboot. You're right; it answers a lot of questions.

Gdavis101
January 5th, 2011, 20:58
The finale was interesting! The only problem I had with it was that I wanted more.