PDA

View Full Version : The "soon-to-be-released" RAZBAM A-7A/B teaser screenshots......

Navy Chief
December 29th, 2010, 08:23
She's a beauty!!

NC

Navy Chief
December 29th, 2010, 08:25
MORE

Navy Chief
December 29th, 2010, 09:13
Still more!

Aviator32
December 29th, 2010, 09:43
Very nicely done as always but not the prettiest aircraft I've ever seen :kilroy:

hey_moe
December 29th, 2010, 10:53
I like-eeee...whats da hold up?

Prowler1111
December 29th, 2010, 11:27
The hold up is the manual..no manual no way you can figure out how to use the systems..might not be everybody´s cup of coffee, but it sure is busy, and it sure is fun..

Best regards
Prowler

Navy Chief
December 29th, 2010, 11:31
Very nicely done as always but not the prettiest aircraft I've ever seen :kilroy:

Yes, hence the nickname,......SLUF (Short Little Ugly F....r), for good reason!

However, comma......... the Corsair II did it's job quite well.

As for looks, the Intruder wouldn't have won any beauty contests either!!!

NC

warchild
December 29th, 2010, 11:56
Its gonna be a good plane.. Razbam actually had me go in and modify the flight model for each of the variants. Talk about detail ::lol:;.. yes there are differences between the thre aircraft in how they handle. They arent big differences but apparent enough.. Sorry guys, you still have parachutes for wings if you pitch too hard..
I hope you all find these planes every bit as enjoyable as the first, and even better :)..

OleBoy
December 29th, 2010, 12:06
Mmmm multitasking to the extremes. Where's the J4 Cub?..lol

Aviator32
December 29th, 2010, 13:02
Yes, hence the nickname,......SLUF (Short Little Ugly F....r), for good reason!

I didn't know that! You learn something new every day around here :icon_lol:

Prowler1111
January 4th, 2011, 13:21
RAZBAM Vought A-7 Corsair II Volume II release imminent!

Best regards

Prowler

mathieu
January 4th, 2011, 13:45
RAZBAM Vought A-7 Corsair II Volume II release imminent!

Best regards

Prowler

i like that !!

hey_moe
January 4th, 2011, 15:00
I don't give a rats a$$ about da manual....I can't read anyway so just sent it to me...lol...Mike
The hold up is the manual..no manual no way you can figure out how to use the systems..might not be everybody´s cup of coffee, but it sure is busy, and it sure is fun..

Best regards
Prowler

hey_moe
January 4th, 2011, 15:02
BTW...how come Navy Chief got to play with one and I didn't....you don't likes me no mo.

Prowler1111
January 4th, 2011, 15:10
You don´t know where i live, Chief does, and he got my skype, msn messenger, cell and house phone numbers and also some chicks that went home trying to inspire me...if you count all that..he deserves the right of the 1st flight!, LOL

Best regards
Prowler

Navy Chief
January 4th, 2011, 15:27
You don´t know where i live, Chief does, and he got my skype, msn messenger, cell and house phone numbers and also some chicks that went home trying to inspire me...if you count all that..he deserves the right of the 1st flight!, LOL

Best regards
Prowler

:ernae:

Now LAUNCH the Alert Corsair......

GO NAVAIR

Navy Chief
January 4th, 2011, 16:01
Now hear this! Pilots man your aircraft! Volume II (RAZBAM A-7A/B/P Corsair II) is being uploaded as I type this!

"It's time for all hands to shift into proper flight-deck uniform. That's helmets on, goggles down, sleeves rolled down, life vests on, securely fastened. Check chocks, tie-down chains and loose gear about the deck. Check that all flight-control surfaces are clear.
Ensure jet blasts are not pointed on nearby aircraft or ordnance. Stand clear of all prop arcs, jet intakes and exhausts. Stand clear of all starter units. Start all the go aircraft. Start 'em up!"

NC