PDA

View Full Version : Thank You All For Your Prayers

OBIO
December 28th, 2010, 05:25
On behalf of myself and my family, I want to express heart felt thanks to all of you who have been praying for my father-in-law these last few months. It has been a great comfort to us knowing that people from around the world have been praying for a man they do not know, and for his 3 daughters (my wife, Deb, and her two sisters, Dee and Tina).

This morning, at 1:13 AM, Jack Dean Mehl, 71, the father of three wonderful women, a man whose skill with a paint brush earned him great respect and a lot of customers, a man of little vanity but many friends, took his last breath of this world's air and microseconds later arrived at the Pearly Gates. He is now free of pain and suffering. I do believe that God called him home to paint some really spectacular sun rises and sun sets for us to see.

Rest In Peace "Pappy" Jack...you will be missed, you will be remembered. I will forever count myself honored to have known you and to have been there when you left this world and went to your Reward.

Tim

Devildog73
December 28th, 2010, 05:46
Tim,

You have Jodi and my most heartfelt condolences in your family's loss.
And our praise to God for taking Jack home where he is free of all suffering and pain.

Lee

Terry
December 28th, 2010, 06:08
Tim

Sorry to hear about your loss, may he rest in peace.

Terry

Cees Donker
December 28th, 2010, 06:17
My sincere condolences Tim. Your words show great affection towards this man. It is a terrible blow to loose someone so dear.

Cees

Cazzie
December 28th, 2010, 06:22
My condolences to all Tim, a good man has passed on.

Caz

brad kaste
December 28th, 2010, 06:25
OBIO...your love, observations, and concern for your father-in-law left a lump in my throat. God bless you,...your wife, and Jack's two other daughters. Yes,...for sure,...he's infinitely in a Better Place.
-Brad

rayrey10
December 28th, 2010, 06:44
Tim - My deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to you and your wife.

Ray

Chacha
December 28th, 2010, 06:53
Tim,

Our deepest sympathy.
Like Cees said and the others...
You have a high respect of your Father-in-law.
And Yes, He is in a best place...
Free of pain and suffering.

(Hannah and I was just praying for him (and Deb) last night!)

You and you family will always be in our prayers....

:engel016:

Crusader
December 28th, 2010, 06:58
Sorry to hear of you loss Tim . He had a good life with a family that loves him . My condolences to you and your wife and family .

Rich

norab
December 28th, 2010, 07:29
Sorry to hear this news Tim, but he has gone to a better place. The attitude of you and all of his family speaks volumes about how beloved he was

OleBoy
December 28th, 2010, 07:30
I hope that Jack does not rest now that he has a new meaning. Maybe he will shed some light from above down on us all in hopes we can see where we're heading. Take the clouds and ride my friend. I will meet you along the way....some day. You will know who I am.

Let Freedom Rein

HouseHobbit
December 28th, 2010, 07:57
My Friend,

I am very sorry to hear of this loss for you and your family..
May our Lord Bless & Comfort, You and Your Family during this difficult time..
:engel016:

Daveroo
December 28th, 2010, 10:00
Tim,,
condolances to you and you family...your wife and her siblings...but im one of the few in life who feel you should celibrate a persons life at this time and not mourn the loss...remember the good days and what he acomplished,his family and all the good in his life...remember him well...

gigabyte
December 28th, 2010, 10:10
Tim,

I want to add my condolances to the long list!

No more fitting tribute can be given to a person than the respect so obvious in your message, he must have been one amazing indivdual and this planet could use a whole lot more like him.

May he rest in peace and comfort!