PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Stuka, why not?

icarus
December 26th, 2010, 07:38
just had a phone call with our modeller today, planning next models to build while i am working on next 11 to release...i told him to start a stuka with the typical sound. Could be an interesting model for fsx. Actually modeller finishing an arado 234 four and two engines.

http://cssbl.com/aire/2gm/alemania/stuka-5.jpg

Kiwikat
December 26th, 2010, 09:26
Isn't someone else doing a Stuka? Milviz or RAZBAM or someone like that? :kilroy:

Naki
December 26th, 2010, 09:48
Milviz is

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=44870&highlight=milviz+stuka

OleBoy
December 26th, 2010, 10:29
Isn't someone else doing a Stuka? Milviz or RAZBAM or someone like that? :kilroy:

Milviz is

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=44870&highlight=milviz+stuka

Makes no matter to me who's making one. People have choices in life. I like choices. The more the merrier. BRING IT ON!! :ernae:

icarus
December 26th, 2010, 10:51
then there will be two stukas three p-38 two gladiator two lysander and so on.

OleBoy
December 26th, 2010, 11:22
then there will be two stukas three p-38 two gladiator two lysander and so on.

Yes sir, that's the spirit. I love the Stukas!!
...I look forward to seeing it :ernae:

DX-FMJ
December 26th, 2010, 13:15
You keep announcing new aircraft (like 10 so far) and nothing ever gets released.

OleBoy
December 26th, 2010, 13:39
You keep announcing new aircraft (like 10 so far) and nothing ever gets released.

What's this then? http://www.icarusgold.com/Shop/product_info.php?products_id=36

DX-FMJ
December 26th, 2010, 13:49
oh cmon, LOL, its an modification of an existing project (basic model was already built and he added skis), and this was the first release in how long?

OleBoy
December 26th, 2010, 13:53
Where we going? It is a new model. Not meaning to side-slide comments but maybe you'd have more advantage if you did some. Then we can be hounding you like you are the Icarus developer. Simple

DX-FMJ
December 26th, 2010, 13:56
ok fanboi, you should pucker up a bit more

warchild
December 26th, 2010, 14:08
Lets keep this this on topic.. Calling someone in here a fanboi and making insulting remarks is not staying on topic.. It accomplishes nothing..
Keep it together or i'll lock this thread

icarus
December 26th, 2010, 14:18

before accuse someone you should know the history as other members knows...i was in hospital two months for serious health problems...i just restated few months ago with heavy difficult to restart working at computer...the 10 models were 70% ready before problems happened...i have started only a month ago to really work...

it is amazing that as i restart to post there is always someone new accusing of something...sorry just writing thought lol..please do not close topic...i have just restarted enjoying forum and my old modelling job .

i will made another video of the 11 models and their state so "someone" will believe..probably the screenshots on our forum are not enought...if "someone" see the time of each post understand that problems during life happens...also if you are an athlete and have good health can happen in one day you goes in hospital and you will not know your future...luckily is not happened to me but i was very near...now talking about model please

do not want have any polemic i am here only to share passion with others...common passion...aircrafts, our good drug.

icarus
December 26th, 2010, 14:22
another clarification about the gladiator ski...mr DX-FMJ this has 10 new skins a completely different model and virtual cockpit and something as 236 scenery objects...+ dinamic scenery with soldiers and bombing ground explosion...i have never this around sooooo if you call this nothing.....:jump::wiggle:

OleBoy
December 26th, 2010, 14:35
I wish you better health and wisdom in your journey of life icarus.
....Please, carry on sir. After all, we are all here with the same things in common.

Cheers

CP1207
December 27th, 2010, 18:12
What OleBoy said.
Best wishes for good health!
Better wishes for new releases!:jump:

Warchild- I'm pretty new here, but hope you knew what you got sucked into as a Mod.:salute:

I have an interest in this thread but would have supported you in shutting it down.

icarus
December 27th, 2010, 20:02
do not see any reason to shut it down...there wasn't this big polemic ...so just talk about stukas now

CP1207
December 28th, 2010, 13:06
I believe my second ever plastic 1/32 scale model as a kid was the Revell Stuka which got painted up in Afrika colors and got a lot of handheld backyard flying when I was a fidget and was a favorite up until our dachshund ate the tail off of it. For as long as I have been involved in FS I've never thought about this plane being in the sim (doh!)
Looking forward to development details.

icarus
December 28th, 2010, 16:05
i have maked some research and now i have enought material for design plan and virtual cockpit instrument maps, etc. There will be also some airfield scenery includes desert, also on the past models there will be new updates(free for old customers) with more scenery, vehicles, soldiers.

OleBoy
December 29th, 2010, 10:18
If it helps http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/richard_tsang/junkers_ju-87/

I'd be happy to assist more if needed

PutPut
December 29th, 2010, 11:49
You have to learn to ignore this sort of nonsense. Of course, it is easier for me to say because almost all of my releases are freeware. However, I have made it to the age of 78 without high blood pressure by treating non-constructive criticism as spam.
Only once did I feel it necessary to respond to a critical email. I had just released a FSX Stinson 108 Voyager. Somebody sent me a message saying it didn't look at all like his father's Voyager. Of course it didn't; the picture he sent for his Dad's plane was that of a Stinson SR-8 Reliant!
Wish you better health in 2011 and bring on the planes!

Best, Paul

OleBoy
December 29th, 2010, 11:54
You have to learn to ignore this sort of nonsense. .
Only once did I feel it necessary to respond to a critical email. I had just released a FSX Stinson 108 Voyager. Somebody sent me a message saying it didn't look at all like his father's Voyager. Of course it didn't; the picture he sent for his Dad's plane was that of a Stinson SR-8 Reliant!

That guy was an observant one!!