Shylock
December 24th, 2010, 14:11
We just finished our new video. Let me know what you guys think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sFCnKahbr8

Merry Christmas to fellow simmers!!!

Navy Chief
December 24th, 2010, 14:29
I love the video!

Have to say my favorite shot was over the San Francisco Bay Bridge....awesome!

GO NAVY!

NC

GatorFlyer
December 24th, 2010, 14:52
Truly in awe! Great vid! Are the FSXBA going to release the P-Cola Beach scenery, great stuff!

Shylock
December 24th, 2010, 16:04
Truly in awe! Great vid! Are the FSXBA going to release the P-Cola Beach scenery, great stuff!

I'm working on finishing up the Pensacola beach scenery. I have a few more stores and Hotels to build. So once I finish them and place them into the scenery I will be releasing it.

PRB
December 24th, 2010, 16:33
Amazing! Great video, and great flying!

crashaz
December 25th, 2010, 09:31
Awesome work on this video! :applause:

stansdds
December 25th, 2010, 09:43
Niiiiiiice!

warchild
December 25th, 2010, 10:09
Oh Mann.. I could watch you guys do your thing all day long, and still want more... Fantastic video.. Thank youuu :) :)

FlameOut
December 25th, 2010, 11:05
That was great.

Rattler
December 25th, 2010, 15:33
Very nice Video, To be Honest, Prob the best I have seen From the Blues!!!!

Keep Up the Great Work, Gents!!!

X_eidos2
December 25th, 2010, 16:56
I'm a little curious about the use of the word "professional." Usually that word implies 2 things. Top quality and that one gets paid for doing the work.

I can see the top quality of the flying in the video - but I've not yet heard of anyone getting paid to do flight sim work. Have there been competitions where you've won cash prizes? Not trying to be critical - just curious.

Navy Chief
December 25th, 2010, 18:47
Actually, there was a site where you competed for prizes: Top Gun Simulations:

http://www.topgunsimulations.com/

But as I understand it, they are still needing financial backing, and have not resumed operation.

When they were online, the competition was strictly aircraft carrier pattern ops. I gave it a try myself, but the guys who finished in the top 10 were really good! I did good just to make to the deck!

NC

Rattler
December 25th, 2010, 20:12
Actually, there was a site where you competed for prizes: Top Gun Simulations:

http://www.topgunsimulations.com/

But as I understand it, they are still needing financial backing, and have not resumed operation.

When they were online, the competition was strictly aircraft carrier pattern ops. I gave it a try myself, but the guys who finished in the top 10 were really good! I did good just to make to the deck!

NC

How long is this site gona be Upgrading, Everytime I log on to that site, It always Under Construction? What is Snort Doing?

LOL!!

Cazzie
December 26th, 2010, 03:03
Splendid Shylock, fantastic flying and recording, and excellent cuts.

Caz

FSN
December 26th, 2010, 06:30
Awesome vid! Luv it that you guys push the boundries on every aspect.

Trans_23
December 26th, 2010, 16:24
Outstanding video! I would have preferred to hear more jet sounds over (on top of) the music though.