PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Spirit

NachtPiloten
December 24th, 2010, 06:28
From the bottom of my heart to all of you the timing of the release of the Sunderland was to make a point, being our way of saying thanks to the friendship, camaraderie, and otherwise good cheer that the years of being part of this community has brought us. This plane could not have happened without the cooperation, sacrifice, and otherwise selflessness of many folks.

Not to offend anyone, but may GOD bless each of you and your families during this season, may the new year bring you joy, good fortune, and health.

Веселе Різдво :ukraine:

loverboy1
December 24th, 2010, 07:31
Not to offend anyone,"

love it now a-days , go for it - say it do it ......MERRY XMAS ,let the sky fallm in , i was in gorcery store and one lady ripped me fopr saying it , i said ...in canada we havent surrendered yet .

love it want it more of it

love the site will all i can do is contribute when asked on the donation forth coming ,,,,and share when asked if i got

but yes your a great bunch of talented gents and all .

long live eto/pto/cfs3/maw

i know some leave one group and move on and then back ..life is like a carnival but the end result is group effort .

thanks

and hobbit , youve make a great addition in this era- of current team spirited developers and youve shared form your heart to many and many have turned to you . youve never denied nor turned down ,,,many i know appreciate and know your talents .

god bless

flyer 1 ...being the movie director and men of men for bringing forth the workmenship and laying out the direction on video has been a real blessing ,

thanks

HouseHobbit
December 24th, 2010, 11:04
Thank Joshua, God Bless you..

To all in our family here, I do pray all receive all the love and kindness possible this Christmas
Thanks to all for their work and efforts..
it is and has been a team effort by many folks..
To ALL Thank You...

flyer01
December 24th, 2010, 11:24
And a Merry Christmas to ya'll from the Ozark hills of Arkansas.

flyer01

P.S. Owen, Knowing you are from Ohio. The Ohio Buckeyes will be playing the Arkansas Razorbacks in the Suger Bowl in New Orleans Jan, 4. Goodluck, and may the best team win.

With the Razorbacks going to the Suger Bowl this is a video of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1B0rSILOQ

hairyspin
December 24th, 2010, 13:21
Many thanks Ted, a Merry Christmas to you and yours and God bless you this coming year. :wavey:

ndicki
December 24th, 2010, 22:01
Merry Christmas!

And a Merry Meaningless Winter Festival to the unbelievers.... ;-)

Autothrottle
December 25th, 2010, 01:03
God bless you all

Murray Cod
December 25th, 2010, 01:48
many thanks for the Flying Porcupine and Merry Xmas to all. I hope you all have a safe and happy festive season. May your 2011 be even better than your 2010.

happy holidays
Murray

gaw
December 25th, 2010, 03:45
ditto....how's that for another way of playing safe? The town next to us got so bent out of shape with nitwits actually filing lawsuits that the only thing in the town square this year is a lit snowflake

FOO FIGHTER
December 25th, 2010, 12:01
I've been to many a forum and in all there was constant bickering and name calling over petty things that don't amount to a hill of beans. I can honestly say that SOH has the most kindest, helpful and generous members of all, it feels like home here.

Merry Christmas to a great bunch of guys.:icon29::guinness:

HouseHobbit
December 25th, 2010, 16:38
And a Merry Christmas to ya'll from the Ozark hills of Arkansas.

flyer01

P.S. Owen, Knowing you are from Ohio. The Ohio Buckeyes will be playing the Arkansas Razorbacks in the Suger Bowl in New Orleans Jan, 4. Goodluck, and may the best team win.

With the Razorbacks going to the Suger Bowl this is a video of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1B0rSILOQ

TOO Cool. I didn't know this..
I am not a OSU fan,(looking over my shoulder)
I tend to be more into the cheerleaders...:icon_lol:

ndicki
December 25th, 2010, 23:47

Er... Yes, Owen.

HouseHobbit
December 26th, 2010, 02:05
Boy that didn't come out right ..:redf:

So in the words of the Great sages of our time (Monty Python)

Never Mind...:icon_lol:

flyer01
December 27th, 2010, 17:11
TOO Cool. I didn't know this..
I am not a OSU fan,(looking over my shoulder)

Owen, Here is a video of the Arkansas Razorbacks 2010 season with some cheerleaders:jump: LOL

"Happy New Year!" everyone.

flyer01:salute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diuepiKok_c