PDA

View Full Version : Flights can now start!!!

gera
November 28th, 2008, 06:43
To Where?????
.....................................To "Your Own Sea Port"!!!!!! obviously!!!!!!!piloto..........Suggestion: Take off from Your-Own-Airport and fly NW along the coast at Dusk!!!!....about a 15 minute flight, you will see
the bright lights on the horizon as you approach.....Don´t land right away when you get there...............go around the Port and see all the goodies....some real nice "chicas" will wave at you on Park and 7th Avenue!!!!!!!!..............Uploaded in Avsim and Flightsim a few minutes ago, so you have time to change spark plugs and gas your flying machine:jump::jump::jump:

Enjoy and don´t go to "Mooly´s Bar", the guy is a jerk!!!:bs:

wildcat400
November 28th, 2008, 12:07
This scenery doesn't work for me. As you can see the building to the left is almost under water, and the runway is nearly submerged in water also.
And yes I did it step by step according to the instructions. :banghead:

gera
November 28th, 2008, 12:27
OHH, OHHH......I am going to "dislodge" UTCanada......or shoot my PC!!!!!!:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy: Those hills you have in the background are no where in my scenery!!!!!!!....seriously, I have noticed that UTCanada really changes things around...........but its so nice!!!!..I suppose UTUSA also.....hummmm

THibben
November 28th, 2008, 14:26
Hi Gera,

I also installed and had the same problem. Also, I had a VERY big rock right at the end of the runway. Did the construction company run out of dynamite? http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif

In trying to get "Your Own" airport to run I finally bought UTX Canada and it didn't help a bit. There was no water, just a couple of boats sitting out on the tundra.

It is all kind of weird.

Tom