PDA

View Full Version : cfs2_eurw_flattens.zip

Robert John
December 20th, 2010, 10:25
HI
I am looking for cfs2_eurw_flattens.zip cannot find.

Rami
December 20th, 2010, 10:28
Robert John,

With the newer ETO install guide, I explained that the flattens are part of the Eurw download. You may download the package here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=45&linkid=2697

Or, in four parts, here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=45&sort=N&pp=15&page=3

Have a nice evening! :wavey:

Robert John
December 20th, 2010, 10:56
Thank you very much.

One day I will finish the Battle for Europe install. I have not been a big player of the game, but I now have to battle with my son over the skies s of Europe because he has done the Battle of Britain at school.

I play around with making 3d models. Have you used my gsl london landmarks and do you think thay may become part of the install.
I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

My wish for the new year is to finish this install.

I noticed that Gary's river Thames is missing from the manual install of cfs2 bob.

Jean Bomber
December 20th, 2010, 11:07
....an idea I've had about the Eurw flattens,working on some places... ,think it would better to do a specific scenery called ,f.e, Eurw_A16N where we could put in its scenery folder all the xxxxxxA16N.bgl and btw it could be possible to disactive ,if needed,the Eurw_A16N scenery in the cfs2 scenedb library before to fly on g2k "meshed" sceneries as the Baleares Islands,for the future afnor projects at the boundaries and for any future euro sceneries .
That will prevent any interferences for them with these flattens

JP

Rami
December 20th, 2010, 11:16
Thank you very much.

One day I will finish the Battle for Europe install. I have not been a big player of the game, but I now have to battle with my son over the skies s of Europe because he has done the Battle of Britain at school.

I play around with making 3d models. Have you used my gsl london landmarks and do you think thay may become part of the install.
I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

My wish for the new year is to finish this install.

I noticed that Gary's river Thames is missing from the manual install of cfs2 bob.

Robert John,

That's correct, because if you download Sander's Eurw pack from the new library, Simonu did a remarkable job with brings the Thames through London and beyond. In addition, my fourth layout package contains a GSL file for Central London and the docks, though I may end up tweaking that at some point, especially if there are people like you that can help me build it even better.

Rami
December 20th, 2010, 11:17
....an idea I've had about the Eurw flattens,working on some places...think it would better to do a specific scenery called, f.e, Eurw_A16N where we could put in its scenery folder all the xxxxxxA16N.bgl and btw it could be possible to disactive, if needed, the Eurw_A16N scenery in the cfs2 scenedb library before to fly on g2k "meshed" sceneries as the Baleares Islands,for the future afnor projects at the boundaries and for any future euro sceneries .
That will prevent any interferences for them with these flattens.

JP

Jean Bomber,

Why don't you experiment with that (if you haven't already...) and then if it works, we'll see how it goes from there.