PDA

View Full Version : For all CFS2 skinners...

Rami
December 20th, 2010, 10:21
Good afternoon,

With Ickie's approval, I have been able to provide you with a premier sim painter who will be able to help those of you who have any repaint questions or are looking to improve your abilities. RobH has now been made SOH staff, and will be responsible for the "Paint Shop - skinnin' your game" forum.

Here is evidence of his work: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=RobH

For members like Seagull and PomBee who are already budding skinners, this forum will be an excellent place for you to deal with issues and exchange ideas with someone who is at the top of their craft. Morton and Sopwith (though the latter has retired) also post some of the best work I've seen for CFS2. I hope you will find this resource to your benefit!

RobH is also a class act in all respects, and I want to congratulate him on joining the SOH staff! :salute: :ernae: :jump:

PomBee
December 20th, 2010, 10:55
Excellent news. I've a huge amount of respect for RobH's work. It'll be great to have such an experienced skinner to go to for advice.

Also, the forum will be very useful for us to, as you say, exchange information and tips.

Congratulations to RobH, and good fortune for our community.

Cheers,

PomBee.:ernae:

bub
December 20th, 2010, 12:11
Congrats Brian, good to see you're hangin' in there.

Bob
:salute:

Seagull V
December 20th, 2010, 14:15
Another guru to seek excellent advice and inspiration from - shall enable a trip from bottom of mountain to the heights that much more worthwhile!!!!! RobH also has great experience across the different sims which will be a blessing for us. All you others looking to get the paint-brushes out and change a pixel or three come on in, the water's fine if a bit daunting at first. :jump:

TARPSBird
December 20th, 2010, 14:39
Another great addition to our "adult supervision" crew! :d I gotta start doing more painting.

Ravenna
December 20th, 2010, 16:57
Congratulations Brian. Couldn't have happened to a nicer, more talented guy!:ernae:
cheers,
Mike

RobH
December 20th, 2010, 19:55
Thanks everyone for the kind words! I'll try not to make too big of a mess, LOL!

I am waiting to see if I have a partner in crime in that forum to see what ideas they might have.

I would like to start a thread again of tips and maybe some tutorials. I hope to liven up the place again.

I will try to have hot coffee and cold drinks in the fridge! Maybe have donuts on the weekends, for those that stop by, LOL!

Rami
December 21st, 2010, 02:36
RobH,

I haven't heard back from "the other guy" yet, despite sending him a PM. So I "grabbed the bull by the horns" and left a message for him in the CFS3 forum.