PDA

View Full Version : Brian Gladden's Super Pacer - looking for a specific repaint

edmoore235
December 19th, 2010, 10:29
Greetings all, just love the Super Pacer - Tundra tires are cool!! My favorite is L'Air Azur repaint. I am now looking for a Bush Flying Unlimited repaint for this Bush airplane. Does anyone have a BFU repaint for the Super Pacer PA-23? Thanks in advance. Take care. Happy Holidays!

Ed

Brian_Gladden
December 19th, 2010, 10:44
I never did a BFU repaint for it... I did one for my Cessna 140 though...

If someone does one, the repaint will work on both the Super pacer and the "regular" pacer, since I didn't change the texture mapping.

OBIO
December 19th, 2010, 13:50
Give me a day or two to whip it up, but I can do a BFU skin for Brian's Pacers. I have the paint kit I did up for the plane on hand. Just need to copy the paint kit off my external drive, back onto my sim drive and sling paint. Right now I have a big batch of baked mac and cheese that I need to do up for supper (by orders of Mrs. OBIO). Then I need to tear our vacuum cleaner apart and get all the cat and dog hair out of it so it will work properly again.

Brian's Super Pacer is my number 1 go to plane when I want to do some serious bush flying. Love that plane.

OBIO

edmoore235
December 19th, 2010, 17:26
Very cool Obio! I got the Super Pacer mixed up with the Pacer...... sigh. When ya get old the grey matter starts to die off. I fly the CAP and L'Air Azur repaints. Needed the BFU, did not want to cause anyone extra work, thanks in advance. Take care.

Ed

OBIO
January 4th, 2011, 12:06
Ed

The BFU paint for the Super Pacer is underway. I am working on the fuselage...giving the plane a slightly different angle on the BFU theme. Same colors, but a more modern twist.

OBIO

edmoore235
January 4th, 2011, 12:38
Obio, that sounds way too cool! Thanks a million. Take care and have a Happy New Year!! BTW: how is your new hardware doing? HatTrick?

Ed

Matt Wynn
January 4th, 2011, 13:01
you're soing a Super Pacer too? jeez we're gonna have a rash of them Obio ole' pal... i'll stick to some 'slightly different' ones ;) and looking forwards to the BFU Modern Twist paint too

OBIO
January 4th, 2011, 21:41
Ed

The new hardware is working wonderfully! Seeing the scenery in FS9 has never been so easy.

Tim