PDA

View Full Version : Santa Rami or Rami Claus I'm So Confused

Devildog73
December 16th, 2010, 14:26
Guys,
I really do not know his real name, (actually I do, it was on the card).......

But some guy posing as Santa Claus who shall remain unnamed, sent me a Christmas Card.
It arrived with another item.

My being at work, my beautiful wife of 33+ years decided to open it, and then fell on the floor laughing until tears came to her eyes..................don't know if the tears were actually from the card or the fall..............

In any case, there was a box with the card.
In the box was another box.

Thank you Rami Claus!

Now I just am feeling so guilty that I will have to go online to newegg and order a microphone!
Or, more likely, go down Georgia Avenue from my house about 2 miles and buy one.

You have opened a BIG can of worms!
You and the Dirtyone get me on Skype and you will rue the day you started this my friends!

Rami
December 16th, 2010, 15:51
Devildog,

I'm glad the package arrived safely, and that it served its purpose. I'm happy that your wife found joy in the note, I try to make each card personal. In fact I typically sent out about ten to fifteen Christmas cards, many to SOH members who end up on the list. (It grows and shrinks every year...)

There's about 100 more that Erica and I send out, but that's a separate category.

You don't know how hard that was...keeping that a secret.

I look forward to seeing you on Skype!

Devildog73
December 16th, 2010, 15:55
"I look forward to seeing you on Skype!"

Be careful what ya wish for.

I ain't as pretty as I used to be when I was younger and could sweep the ladies off their feet without saying a word!!!

mariereid
December 17th, 2010, 03:31
Boy, ya must of had a special broom! :ernae:

Collin
December 17th, 2010, 09:24
I ain't as pretty as I used to be when I was younger and could sweep the ladies off their feet without saying a word!!!

Dats alright...I am.

Rami has to tie Erica up when we're on skype together (but she's getting to like it).

regards Collin:ernae:

Devildog73
December 17th, 2010, 14:00
Dats alright...I am.

Rami has to tie Erica up when we're on skype together (but she's getting to like it).

regards Collin:ernae:

Collin,
I did not say that I was THAT bad looking. Just not as good as I once was. Once, I am as good as I ever was...........

Dirtman
December 18th, 2010, 04:39
No more excuses Devildog .... now git yur a$$ onta Skype! :wavey:

BTW ... I am considerably uglier than you ... but not nearly as funny-lookin' as Rami & Collin

mariereid
December 18th, 2010, 05:36
Awh, your all a fine looking lot!:salute::ernae:

Barrrrrfffff!!!

Cees Donker
December 18th, 2010, 22:38
No more excuses Devildog .... now git yur a$$ onta Skype! :wavey:

BTW ... I am considerably uglier than you ... but not nearly as funny-lookin' as Rami & Collin

It's gettin' cosy on skype!

:wiggle:

Cees

Rami
December 19th, 2010, 01:17
Good morning,

I spoke with Devildog last night, a true gentleman in every sense of the word. :salute:

Cees Donker
December 19th, 2010, 05:51
Good morning,

I spoke with Devildog last night, a true gentleman in every sense of the word. :salute:

He's on Skype too?

Cees

Rami
December 19th, 2010, 06:39
Cees,

Yes, he is.