PDA

View Full Version : To you old Dudes and New ones too.....

gera
December 16th, 2010, 12:51
No Better gift to man than pretty women Then and Now!!!!!!!

Some of you Might remember some of these gifts, others just wish you had!!!!!

...................FELIZ NAVIDAD PILOTOS!!!!!!!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/pinupsp222.jpg

beana51
December 16th, 2010, 13:28
When ya get there...old,and it happens at any age...the first thing to go is yer Memory,when asked whats the second???I reply I FORGOT!.....but not those Pin ups of Yesteryear!...Now hanging around the Old Hanger,there are old PEEALOTS!...Chewing on their gums....and if Uncle Al did not capture their brain,They SIGH,at the sight of the Pretty Girl pilots there!!.Thanx!!........of Course MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, especially to the eternally young at heart!!..Vin!!

Bjoern
December 17th, 2010, 07:01
A pin up girl standing in front of my door with a bottle of vodka...now THAT would be a present. :d

gera
December 17th, 2010, 08:19
A pin up girl standing in front of my door with a bottle of vodka...now THAT would be a present. :d

You really ment Tequila, dinīt ya???....

CG_1976
December 17th, 2010, 08:39
I'll take anyone of them pinups right now with Rum. They'll keep me nice and warm way up here lol. Looking forward to more Gera missions.

Bjoern
December 17th, 2010, 11:00
You really ment Tequila, dinīt ya???....

Nyet, Vodka. If you want to head down stereotype parkway, make it a "russian pin up model with a bottle of vodka".

Number of bad experiences with tequila: 3
Number of bad experiences with vodka: 1

...so vodka wins hands down.

gera
December 17th, 2010, 11:08
It is well know here in the wonderful Tropics that Run and Tequila are Noble juices, Vodka in the other hand causes "vetrilicual Hemorroids"!!!!! hard as rocks................

Bjoern
December 17th, 2010, 11:20
Well, if rum is an alternative, I'll happily chime in...provided it's mixed with Coke and lime juice to produce a Cuba Libre. x)