PDA

View Full Version : CT210 Centurion fsx

chet twowolves
December 14th, 2010, 08:39
Hello folks.Carenado just put up some screen shots of the up coming CT210 Centurion fsx.

Aviator32
December 14th, 2010, 09:32
I didn't really like the FS9 version so I expect I'll pass on this. Besides I have enough of them Cessners now!

Naki
December 14th, 2010, 10:58
No doubt it will be completely new model far removed from the FS9 one..

http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/incomings.php3

SADT
December 14th, 2010, 11:04
Yessssss! :jump:

Cirrus N210MS
December 14th, 2010, 12:42
wow that is what i am talking about Yahoo! i love C210S i grew up flying them! thats the first plane i ever piloted with my father in real Life sept our C210 was a D Model and i miss it!:salute:

ryanbatc
December 14th, 2010, 15:05
Woohooo! I'd buy that thing!

euroastar350
December 14th, 2010, 17:00
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for this one:ernae: I do have the P210 version on the cards for development, with piston and turbine power:wiggle:

Vitus
December 14th, 2010, 17:55
I really don't understand why they are building that model. Why not the pressurized variant? It's so much cooler to travel at 21,000 ft :jump:

WAD3
December 14th, 2010, 21:03
While I like this and will probably get it, I really wish they would do a Baron.

Andrew

allcott
December 16th, 2010, 02:43
I really don't understand why they are building that model. Why not the pressurized variant? It's so much cooler to travel at 21,000 ft :jump:

Well, Carenado never do complex systems, so expecting them to be able to produce a working simulation of a pressurisation system in FSX (which doesn't natively support it) when they barely manage to program a basic autopilot to function improperly is probably a bit of a reach.

And the huge advantage of the non-pressurised version is the bigger windows for looking out at the world down below from high up, under a wing. Hypoxia and window suck-in or blow-out are not issues we desktop simmers concern ourselves with!

I only hope Carenado can resist the temptation to throw in Sixties instruments. NO 210 is going to be operated in the FL's in todays airspace environment without some serious electronics. Dual GPS, possibly WAAS, TCAS, anti-icing, advanced autopilot, those kind of elements. None of which have any history with Carenado.

I'm not getting excited until I've seen reviews!

Rimshot
December 16th, 2010, 05:34
It may get the Garmin 430, just like the Bonanzas. Or even the weather radar they put in the Caravan. I hope we'll be able to edit the stack ourselves.

txnetcop
December 16th, 2010, 05:39
Actually I'm hoping they throw in both sixties and current panel, but either way it's a keeper!

bstolle
December 16th, 2010, 06:57
I only hope Carenado can resist the temptation to throw in Sixties instruments. NO 210 is going to be operated in the FL's in todays airspace environment without some serious electronics. Dual GPS, possibly WAAS, TCAS, anti-icing, advanced autopilot, those kind of elements.

Oh, I do hope they deliver it with an 'original 60s' panel. If they want to throw in all the equipment you mentioned it should be at least a heavy twin but not a single engined toy.
But as I'm basically not willing to tinker with the Carenado typical questionable flight dynamics again, the visuals must be terrific to be a 'must buy' for me...

ryanbatc
December 16th, 2010, 08:07
But as I'm basically not willing to tinker with the Carenado typical questionable flight dynamics again, the visuals must be terrific to be a 'must buy' for me...

Same here... I haven't purchased anything since the F33 fiasco...

allcott
December 16th, 2010, 14:23
Same here... I haven't purchased anything since the F33 fiasco...

Yes, they've definitely joined the `dont bother on initial release` club.

And now it seems they are heavily discounting, so mebbe wait until the Spring when the Easter sales start, by which time it should be patched to somewhere near purchasable levels.