PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft Huey X sneaks in

jeansy
December 11th, 2010, 16:43
the long awaited Aerosoft huey has now going into pre buy

http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11332&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation

Cag40Navy
December 11th, 2010, 17:02
Its awful early considering that its still in Alpha testing and wont even be here till next spring. Just sayin.

hey_moe
December 11th, 2010, 17:05
Looks good to me, something to look forward to...Mike

ryanbatc
December 11th, 2010, 17:06
It says box release 1-27-2011.... that's not too far off...

Sieggie
December 11th, 2010, 17:51
OK, what am I missing. It is a picture of a box with no screenies at all. what are we to deduce from this ad?

falcon409
December 11th, 2010, 18:12
OK, what am I missing. It is a picture of a box with no screenies at all. what are we to deduce from this ad?
Only what the available information tells you. . .It's a Huey, developed by Aerosoft and the initial release will be a boxed version available on, or around the end of January or early February. Nothing more.:salute:

Kiwikat
December 11th, 2010, 20:55
I'll wait as long as I have to for the real Huey, the Dodosim version. :wiggle:

Nick C
December 12th, 2010, 11:15
I'll wait as long as I have to for the real Huey, the Dodosim version. :wiggle:

You may be waiting for quite a long time, I think they only make virtual copters, albeit very good ones.

falcon409
December 12th, 2010, 13:32
You may be waiting for quite a long time, I think they only make virtual copters, albeit very good ones.
lol, lol. . .good one Nick!!:salute:

Flame-Prop
December 4th, 2011, 21:36
lol, lol. . .good one Nick!!:salute:

Would anyone be able to like protest so that Aerosft would allow the use of keyboard and mouse or joystick+throttle and pedals to control the helicopter, mine's just picking up dust because I did not know it was a requirement to have that hardware :isadizzy: maybe like patch or something. I'll get the tools but till then I was looking at keeping the engine warm

falcon409
December 4th, 2011, 22:24
Would anyone be able to like protest so that Aerosoft would allow the use of keyboard and mouse or joystick+throttle and pedals to control the helicopter, mine's just picking up dust because I did not know it was a requirement to have that hardware maybe like patch or something. I'll get the tools but till then I was looking at keeping the engine warm
I understand your dilemma Flame-Prop, but to be honest, manufacturers really just expect that everyone who purchases an advanced payware model like this is using, at the very least, a joystick. This has been out for a while now and I've been using a twist grip Joystick and CH Throttle to control everything I fly, including the Aerosoft Heli. They're not going to make a patch to allow someone to use a keyboard and mouse. Time to bite the bullet and get what you need to really fly these airplanes.:salute:

Flame-Prop
December 4th, 2011, 23:14
I understand your dilemma Flame-Prop, but to be honest, manufacturers really just expect that everyone who purchases an advanced payware model like this is using, at the very least, a joystick. This has been out for a while now and I've been using a twist grip Joystick and CH Throttle to control everything I fly, including the Aerosoft Heli. They're not going to make a patch to allow someone to use a keyboard and mouse. Time to bite the bullet and get what you need to really fly these airplanes.:salute:

I saw this coming :kilroy: I'll get to it :salute: