PDA

View Full Version : OT: Babbloonia: The babbling falls of Aaron's Branch.

Cazzie
December 9th, 2010, 17:17
Went on a 4-mile walk early this afternoon. Temps were up to 30° F, I thought it was a bloody heat wave! LOL.

Took my K-x camera and my new Gorillapod DSLR tripod. Took some video of the falls along Arron's Branch, which follows the single-track bike trail and confluences with the Dan River.

Caz

Enjoy some of my babbling, each falls gets larger and louder:

z07RFqUWbTc

thisizma
December 9th, 2010, 19:56
I have to pee.

Went on a 4-mile walk early this afternoon. Temps were up to 30° F, I thought it was a bloody heat wave! LOL.

Took my K-x camera and my new Gorillapod DSLR tripod. Took some video of the falls along Arron's Branch, which follows the single-track bike trail and confluences with the Dan River.

Caz

Enjoy some of my babbling, each falls gets larger and louder:

z07RFqUWbTc

Chacha
December 9th, 2010, 21:17
Thanks for sharing Cazzie,
Very relaxing to watch....
I have an app on my iPhone on Custom Sound Of Nature
and it is very relaxing to hear....

luckydog
December 9th, 2010, 22:56
Excellent video, Cazzie !!

(although, half way thru I had to be let outside to pee).

LD

yank51
December 10th, 2010, 03:49
Thanks guys for the warning. I went BEFORE I watched it!!!:jump:

Cazzie
December 10th, 2010, 04:13
I, too, am possessive of an irregular bladder, brought on by an enlarged prostate. I take some tiny green pills (one per day), that help relax my bladder. But I know exactly where all of you are coming from, been there many times, have a T-shirt for every occasion, as well as some spotted boxers! :icon_lol:

Caz

brad kaste
December 10th, 2010, 05:32
Caz,...very soothing to listen to and look at. Now,...if everyone had a babbling brook in the back of their yard...the stress level throughout the country would drop precipitously. I wonder if Menard's or Home Depot carry any type of build your own babbling brooks?