PDA

View Full Version : Wishing All A Happy Thanksgiving

harleyman
November 26th, 2008, 15:23
Hoping that everybody has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving this year.....

I have a lot to be thankful for...Hope all here do too....:wavey:

MudMarine
November 26th, 2008, 15:44
Have a good Turkey Day everyone, God bless!

Panther_99FS
November 26th, 2008, 15:57
:ernae::ernae:

Henry
November 26th, 2008, 16:03
sometimes we think we do not have a lot to be thankfull for
but we do thanks
happy thanksgiving
to all
H

Thoe6969
November 26th, 2008, 16:27
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.Try not to eat toooo much,yeh right.

Lionheart
November 26th, 2008, 17:59
Thanks Mason,

Happy Thanks Giving to all!

We have a country that is in one piece. The weather is awesome. We have FS! We are blessed!!!

Happy Thanks Giving to all the rest of the world as well! England, Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Denmark, New Zealand, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, and all the others... As a world and planet, we are blessed...

Bill

mike_cyul
November 26th, 2008, 19:00
Happy Thanksgiving, to all you folks south of the border!:wavey:

Mike

jmig
November 26th, 2008, 19:12
Happy Thanksgiving! :ernae:

This year I must add You Guys to my reasons to be thankful

Marlin
November 26th, 2008, 19:18
:ernae: EVERYBODY!!!!

GT182
November 27th, 2008, 04:51
Happy Thanksgiving one and all. :ernae: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/sigpic336_1.gif

I even took out a hand full of peanuts for our squirrel friends I feed by hand. Two were sitting out by the car awhile ago looking at the house, and you could almost imagine what they were saying... 1st little nutcracker.... "I know they use this big thing to go gets nuts for us and it was gone awhile ago." 2nd one... "Lets head out back to the fence and see if they left any for us... I know it's Thankgiving and I'm hungry". And that's just what they did too. :costumes:

NCGent
November 27th, 2008, 06:00
Happy thanks giving to everyone and their loved ones. May God be with us all.:jump:

doublecool
November 27th, 2008, 06:16
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone :ernae:

limjack
November 27th, 2008, 07:10
Ahhhh yes..the family together today, football, snacks, games...a good day indeed. Happy Thankgiving all!

Jim

italoc
November 27th, 2008, 07:11
Thanks Mason,

Happy Thanks Giving to all!

We have a country that is in one piece. The weather is awesome. We have FS! We are blessed!!!

Happy Thanks Giving to all the rest of the world as well! England, Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Denmark, New Zealand, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, and all the others... As a world and planet, we are blessed...

Bill

From me too!!!
:applause::ernae::wavey:

Italo

BananaBob
November 27th, 2008, 07:45
Happy Thanksgiving all! :applause::applause::ernae::applause::applause:

lukecrowley571
November 27th, 2008, 08:07
Happy thanksgiving from Ireland!

harleyman
November 27th, 2008, 08:21
Happy Thanksgiving one and all. :ernae: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/sigpic336_1.gif

I even took out a hand full of peanuts for our squirrel friends I feed by hand. Two were sitting out by the car awhile ago looking at the house, and you could almost imagine what they were saying... 1st little nutcracker.... "I know they use this big thing to go gets nuts for us and it was gone awhile ago." 2nd one... "Lets head out back to the fence and see if they left any for us... I know it's Thankgiving and I'm hungry". And that's just what they did too. :costumes:

Now thats cool........:applause::applause::wavey:

gera
November 27th, 2008, 12:28
Happy Thanksgiving to all......Letīs thank God we are free.....in many countries Freedom is in danger tonight!

Lionheart
November 27th, 2008, 12:31
Happy Thanksgiving to all......Letīs thank God we are free.....in many countries Freedom is in danger tonight!

Amen to that Gera. Prayers go out to those poor souls in India.

Bill

JoeW
November 27th, 2008, 13:08
And I wish all a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

MCDesigns
November 27th, 2008, 13:33

Agreed, it's so easy for us here in the US to complain, but when you look at the rest of the world and what many others have to endure daily, we truly are blessed!

Happy Turkey day! :ernae:

Panther_99FS
November 27th, 2008, 15:03
:ernae:

EgoR64
November 27th, 2008, 15:06
:wavey:

Wow, - Triptowfan(LOL - Not sure of the Spelling) be kickin in, phew notha winner here in the O-Fam. Me musta put 15lbs on, Good Stuff !!

Many Cheers to all and a Happy T-Day to Ya !! :ernae::ernae: