PDA

View Full Version : Problem with flifhtstick Calibration

deathcomesarippin
December 5th, 2010, 08:37
I just bought a Flightstick (a Thrustmaster t.Flightstickx) I calibrated it in the game controlers under my computer, but everytime I go to fly in CFS2 the airplane always pitches down even when I change the dead zones in the settings. Does anbody have any ideas?

p.s. there is no calibration wheel on the flight stick.

Shadow Wolf 07
December 5th, 2010, 08:58
One aircraft or all? If just one or two, try adjusting the trim - use the num pad keys... 7 to pitch down, 1 to pitch up.

deathcomesarippin
December 6th, 2010, 03:34
There is a problem with every Aircraft and after I trim it using the number pad it flys fine untill I move the flightstick, then it goes right back to its problem

bearcat241
December 6th, 2010, 04:06
After my beloved Microsoft FFB2 stick expired from years of wear and tear, i replaced it with a Thrustmaster. I tried two different units but my experience with those Thrustmaster products in CFS2 was completely negative, for reasons i could never comprehend. Did everything possible with calibrating and software upgrading, but eventually had to return them to the store for exchange. There's just some weird bug in the TM hardware driver code that seems to continuously disagree with CFS2 hardware programming.

My recommendation -- get something better. Logitech and Saitek products are good options.

deathcomesarippin
December 6th, 2010, 06:21
ok, ill just go take it back then, Thanks for the replys!

Dirtman
December 6th, 2010, 09:48
I would highly recommend the: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

I'm on my 3rd one now...

.. 24952

http://www.logitech.com/en-ca/gaming/joysticks/devices/291

deathcomesarippin
December 6th, 2010, 09:54
ok ill give that one a try, it was right next to the thrustmaster haha. Thanks!