PDA

View Full Version : Sale at Lionheart Creations

Lionheart
November 26th, 2008, 13:17
Hey guys,

I saw everyone was having sales and so I thought I would 'hop on the wagen' and join them.

40% to 50% off almost everything. Epic LT, Viking, and Trinidad / Tobago are $14.95, and the Bucker Bu-181, Bellanca Collection (no Viking), and Junkers W33/34 are at $9.95 each.

Thought I would run the sale through till Sunday night. (I know tomorrow is a big shopping day. Got to load up on gifts for the Misses).

Sales page is here;
http://www.lionheartcreations.com/LHC_Thanks_Giving_Day_Sale.html (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/LHC_Thanks_Giving_Day_Sale.html)

Happy Thanks Giving. :d

Bill

Desert Rat
November 26th, 2008, 13:27
You got me last time with your sale, dagnammit!! The only one I don't have already is the Epic. All that and I don't even 'do' GA, but they are just so gorgeous. If you tell me who else is having a sale it might just twist my arm, :costumes:

Jamie

Felixthreeone
November 26th, 2008, 13:33
You got me last time with your sale, dagnammit!! The only one I don't have already is the Epic. All that and I don't even 'do' GA, but they are just so gorgeous. If you tell me who else is having a sale it might just twist my arm, :costumes:

Jamie
Don't have the Epic!!??!! You have no idea what you are missing!!!! :ernae:

Lionheart
November 26th, 2008, 13:35

Jamie

No worries Jamie. There will be sales in the future if you decide you want to try it out.

:ernae:

Bill

Desert Rat
November 26th, 2008, 13:48
As I said, I don't do GA, but I have recently purchased FScargo/freight dogs and FSPassengers. Wanted to add a little more spice to the experience of FS. Now, I went looking for the Kodiak for FS Cargo and it's offline, sounds good and/or soon. So in the meantime I may need a small passenger plane for FS Passengers to keep me amused, would the Epic fit the bill (no pun intended).....

Creeeeeeeeak, crunch, yooooooowl!!

Sorry that was me twisting my own arm.:running:

Jamie

Just waiting for the new 500GB hard drive to format, new F:\Flight drive. 160GB fills up faster than you'd think, lol.

kurt190
November 26th, 2008, 14:09
I've got all of them except the Kodiak - now if that was available at sale prices I'd bite your arm off.
Oops I lied - have not got the Epic - well I will have now.

kurt

RLPENDER
November 26th, 2008, 15:02
Better get'em while they last!!

Desert Rat
November 26th, 2008, 16:35
Got my Epic, quick flight outta the first port in FS9, Ranch 02, cripes it's barren out there, could use a make-over, even a cow or two!! Absolutely stunning aircraft, what else can I say!! No :bs: (sorry, just had to use the new smiley) I know I'm a day late, but it's new to me :d

The lights are A2A 3D by the way, not included, but worth it.

Jamie

rayrey10
November 26th, 2008, 18:13
I don't even 'do' GA, but they are just so gorgeous.

Me either but I have the Kodiak package and the Epic, and I love 'em!

I've been eyeing that Viking, too.

Dang it, Bill! :banghead:

Oh well, not the first time I've been in the dog house with the ol' lady! :costumes:

EMatheson
November 26th, 2008, 18:38
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH.....
I wish I could...
I just blew my ENTIRE last paycheck on FS addons... (your LT was one of them...)
I really need to learn how to budget!

rayhere48
November 27th, 2008, 07:36
I am looking forward to purchasing your Junkers series. Just the love my Valkyrie addon pack and the Junkers would really be cool. What scenery area did you take the Junkers video in? It sure looks like a nice area to fly in, should fit in well with my GW3 stuff. Thanks for the great work, I am really into vintage aircraft and scenery.

monk1
November 27th, 2008, 08:11
I am looking forward to purchasing your Junkers series. Just the love my Valkyrie addon pack and the Junkers would really be cool. What scenery area did you take the Junkers video in? It sure looks like a nice area to fly in, should fit in well with my GW3 stuff. Thanks for the great work, I am really into vintage aircraft and scenery.

The Junkers package is so nice I might buy it twice. :d Probably go with the Epic though, I think my W34 needs a rest.

Lionheart
November 27th, 2008, 08:49

Hey RayHere,

The Junkers video was shot by Keith Giveans. I know he creates scenery packages. Youll need to contact him on where it was shot. (I am afraid I dont know). He has done some cool Florida airfields.

I am a lover of scenery, and vintage scenery in Europe has in the past been hard to find, but Jim and Cees Donker are doing good in catching us up on vintage European scenery. I think Volker was also working on a vintage German terminal, if I remember correctly.

Bill

thunder100
November 27th, 2008, 09:16
my only missing is the Kodiak

But I lost out again-->not on sale

Hmm have to go back and finish the Starliner 2.1 Version and wait on the FSX Kodiak

Godspeed

Thunder100

Dangerousdave26
November 27th, 2008, 17:46
Thanks Bill

:kilroy:

Sunny9850
November 28th, 2008, 11:16
I'll have to wait for the next sale when the Kodiak is hopefully finished and back on the shelves.
I don't have the Epic and I am strongly fighting the temptation. The problem is that I know it is as good as the Bellanca's and the Junkers I already have.
Which makes keeping the card in the wallet sooooo hard.

Maybe I should go for a walk...... :ernae:

rayhere48
November 28th, 2008, 14:11
I got your Juncker series and I just love the airplanes. I have a real infatuation with aircraft of the pre WW2 area. I have the Valkeryri addon and they fit so nice together. Keep up the great work. Oh, and thank you for the nice Hoiday gift.

Hawk
November 28th, 2008, 14:29
I would LOVE to get the Junkers but I hate PayPal with a passion. Is there any other way of purchasing your planes? :wiggle:

Lionheart
November 28th, 2008, 15:20
Hello Hawk,

Man, not really. I do not actually do direct business with people. Its all done through vendors, such as PayPal, Flight1, SimFlight, PCAviator... Even Flight1 now has a side program that works with PayPal.

Im sorry that doesnt work for you. You would think if I am in the payware business that I should have a card system at home here, lol.. But I dont. arrghh.. :banghead: (gives me more time to bend polys).

euroastar350
November 28th, 2008, 17:36
Bought my copy of the Trinidad/Tabago package as I've been eyeing that one for quite sometime and I am very, very impressed with it:ernae:

jordonj
November 28th, 2008, 18:24
Just got the Super Viking package and took a flight from Pellston to Sparta!

Will post some screenshots soon!

By the way, I can't find the HTML Readme...did I miss something?

Lionheart
November 28th, 2008, 18:29
Hey JordanJ,

Look for a folder in your main FS folder called 'Lionheart Creations Documentation. It should be in there.

Happy flying,

Bill

jordonj
November 28th, 2008, 18:43
Found it...thanks!

Great Couloir
November 29th, 2008, 04:25
JDTinballs,

What changes did you make to the aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg files for the Lionheart's Epic LT to accomdate the A2A 3D lighting?

Impressive pictures.

GC

Felixthreeone
November 29th, 2008, 08:15
Hey GC,

JD's might differ slightly from mine, but you are welcome to try it:
[lights]
//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing, 6=Taxi, 7=Recognition, 8=Wing, 9=Logo, 10=Cabin,
light.0 = 3, -1.99, -21.26, 0, fx_shockwave_navred
light.1 = 3, -1.99, 21.31, 0, fx_shockwave_navgre
light.2 = 3, -2.25, -21.41, 0.03, fx_shockwave_strobe_3
light.3 = 3, -2.25, 21.44, 0.05, fx_shockwave_strobe_3
light.4 = 6, 7.66, 0.22, -1.83, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow_no_flare // Taxi Lights
light.5 = 6, 7.65, -0.23, -1.83, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow_no_flare// Taxi Lights
light.6 = 7, -2.24, 0, 2.52, fx_vclight // Rear Cabin Dome Lights
light.7 = 7, -6.34, 0, 2.52, fx_vclight // Rear Cabin Dome Lights
light.8 = 2, 1.78, 0, 1.77, fx_shockwave_vclight // Pilots Forward Cabin Dome Light
light.9 = 5, -1.59, -21.06, 0, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon // Landing light
light.10 = 5, -1.59, 21.06, 0, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon // Landing light
light.11 = 3, -23.65, 0, 7.31, fx_shockwave_strobe_3

Great Couloir
November 29th, 2008, 08:24
JDTinballs,

Thanks for the feedback Felixthreeone.

Do you have similar tweaks fot Lionheart's SuperViking?

GC

Felixthreeone
November 29th, 2008, 10:28
JDTinballs,

Thanks for the feedback Felixthreeone.

Do you have similar tweaks fot Lionheart's SuperViking?

GC
Try this:
[lights]
//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing
light.0 = 3, -4.80, -17.09, 0.57, fx_shockwave_navred
light.1 = 3, -4.87, 17.17, 0.57, fx_shockwave_navgre
light.2 = 3, -4.99, -17.15, 0.57,fx_shockwave_strobe
light.3 = 3, -4.99, 17.21, 0.57, fx_shockwave_strobe
light.4 = 1, -18.55, 0, 6.52, fx_shockwave_beacon
light.5 = 2, -4.52, 0, 2.84, fx_shockwave_vclight
light.6 = 5, -3.1, -4.3, -0.9, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon
light.7 = 5, -3.1, 4.3, -0.9, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon

....If you don't like the more modern xenon lights I selected, you can substitute it with any other you wish. Enjoy!

Great Couloir
November 29th, 2008, 11:28
Thank you for the assistance Felixthreeone.

I'll give it a try.

GC

Desert Rat
November 29th, 2008, 12:19
:redf: sorry for my lack of reply, I've been away from my computer most of the day, popping in on the way past to start file transfers to my new 500GB HD, etc.

I'd stick with Felix's cfg edits, they look good, I also used the Xenon. Don't forget to add the taxi/gear gauge to the panel.cfg (If you don't have it, hit the A2A forums and get the V1.2 update.)

gauge10=Shockwave_Lights!SW Lights_taxi_gear, 385,636,20,20

Felix, I haven't used some of the lights before and the documentation on what they are is loose at best, can you tell me what the 'no flare' does and what the difference is with strobe_3 from strobe?

Jamie

Felixthreeone
November 29th, 2008, 13:58
:redf: sorry for my lack of reply, I've been away from my computer most of the day, popping in on the way past to start file transfers to my new 500GB HD, etc.

I'd stick with Felix's cfg edits, they look good, I also used the Xenon. Don't forget to add the taxi/gear gauge to the panel.cfg (If you don't have it, hit the A2A forums and get the V1.2 update.)

Felix, I haven't used some of the lights before and the documentation on what they are is loose at best, can you tell me what the 'no flare' does and what the difference is with strobe_3 from strobe?

Jamie

Hey JD,
Thanks for the plug on the edits; I have edited a TON of FS aircraft. As far as the gear gauge, I don't tend to use it on most aircraft. It allows the light to go out, but you still have to turn it on manually when you go dirty again. So I lean more towards manually activating the taxi and landing lights. As far as the effects themselves, the strobe#'s are the amount of 'out-of-sync'; ie strobe_3_fx will blink further out of sync from strobe_fx and so on. The suffix letters refer to size of the effect (L,M,S)..the nl means 'no light' spread around the effect...and no flare means a landing light with a more subtle spread laterally from the source of the effect. Hope that helps.

Desert Rat
November 29th, 2008, 14:21
It certainly does, thank you.

As for the dirty thing, yeah, I know that, but I've noticed on some aircraft that already have effect controling gauges the Landing lights come back on with gear drop if you don't add the A2A gear gauge, as for taxi lights, I've only found the A2A gauge works, other gauges use taxi lights for other effects, what would be most useful is a global effects control gauge, that does these lights, exhaust/ab effects, contrails, vapor, etc. I have my ideas, but not the knowledge....

Jamie

Felixthreeone
November 29th, 2008, 14:33
It certainly does, thank you.

As for the dirty thing, yeah, I know that, but I've noticed on some aircraft that already have effect controling gauges the Landing lights come back on with gear drop if you don't add the A2A gear gauge, as for taxi lights, I've only found the A2A gauge works, other gauges use taxi lights for other effects, what would be most useful is a global effects control gauge, that does these lights, exhaust/ab effects, contrails, vapor, etc. I have my ideas, but not the knowledge....

Jamie
Yeah JD....I hear that!!

Desert Rat
November 29th, 2008, 14:59
My best bet so far is the IRIS Fulcrum effects gauge, as long as you set the taxi lights to landing lights instead, it controls all the other effects fine. Except if it's fixed gear, but i managed to edit a version for fixed gear kites too. I'll put my thinking cap on.

Jamie

Felixthreeone
November 29th, 2008, 16:12
My best bet so far is the IRIS Fulcrum effects gauge, as long as you set the taxi lights to landing lights instead, it controls all the other effects fine. Except if it's fixed gear, but i managed to edit a version for fixed gear kites too. I'll put my thinking cap on.

Jamie
:ernae: