PDA

View Full Version : anyone know of a FSX A-26?

Cirrus N210MS
December 4th, 2010, 11:01
i now SOH did one back in FS2004 is there a True FSX Model? around that is for FSX?:salute:

Miss that Old A-26 Invader

warchild
December 4th, 2010, 11:24
I think you'll find that Miltons A-26 for FS9 with maybe just a little work to the alpha channels on the textures, flies fantastically in fsx..
By the way.. Love the vid.. One of my favorite movies :)..

stansdds
December 4th, 2010, 12:57
Milton's (SOH) A-26 does pretty well in FSX, even with SP2/Accel. It's not perfect, definitely a port over, but it's ok. I would like to see his A-26 made into a full FSX aircraft, but until then, port over it is.

oakfloor
December 4th, 2010, 16:46
A good quality payware Douglas A-26 invader, like a K model. And a civillian, or air attack version would be wonderful. Dreams can come true..with the right price.

stansdds
December 4th, 2010, 17:15
Payware does not necessarily make for a superior product, believe me. Milton Shupe, Warwick Carter, and Tim Conrad have all produced freeware that is every bit as good as and often better than payware.

Cirrus N210MS
December 4th, 2010, 22:39
i tryed the port over with the updated files didnt work too well

it has some major things to be fixed too bad i really Loved to use it in fs2004

would have loved it in fsx well some day they will hopfully convert it to fsx :salute:

oakfloor
December 5th, 2010, 06:54
Payware does not necessarily make for a superior product, believe me. Milton Shupe, Warwick Carter, and Tim Conrad have all produced freeware that is every bit as good as and often better than payware.
Yes, but if A2A, Realair, or Virtigo made one..Im there.

stansdds
December 5th, 2010, 15:10
If A2A would like to make one and give it the AccuSim treatment, well... :jump:

oakfloor
December 5th, 2010, 15:30
If A2A would like to make one and give it the AccuSim treatment, well... :jump:
Boy howdy!