PDA

View Full Version : Lone but Happy

Ali Cat
November 24th, 2010, 19:20
I was doing a campaign, but now I’ve launched into an effort to gain an overall understanding of the game of CFS2. It’s getting late – too many googles, too much reading/studying, and too much dreaming of what could be done. But before I hit the sack I would like to say something – something I have wanted express for some time.

I want to thank the members here at SOH. I am continually impressed by both the caliber of response and the quality of help herein. Yes, absolutely, this is a great group.

Ali Cat

tonybones2112
November 24th, 2010, 19:41
I was doing a campaign, but now I’ve launched into an effort to gain an overall understanding of the game of CFS2. It’s getting late – too many googles, too much reading/studying, and too much dreaming of what could be done. But before I hit the sack I would like to say something – something I have wanted express for some time.

I want to thank the members here at SOH. I am continually impressed by both the caliber of response and the quality of help herein. Yes, absolutely, this is a great group.

Ali Cat

I agree:salute:

Bones

Cees Donker
November 24th, 2010, 20:24
Great community! cfs2 forever! This is not only the most entertaining sim, it also has the friendliest forum members.

:salute:

Cees

Ali Cat
November 25th, 2010, 07:59
Tony Bones, Cees, and all the rest - have a great "Turkey Day".

Ali Cat