PDA

View Full Version : Help plesase port over VC centers veiw gone???

Marvin Carter
November 23rd, 2010, 15:11
Hi guys, I have a problem with my FS9 ports overs all of a sudden. In VC view when looking straight forward the VC disappears but when I pan up, down and side to side It appears, but when I reset eye point of view or pan back to center it disappears again??? All my native FSX VCs are fine, I have never had this problem in the past with ports. Any suggestions or ideas, I have deleted my cfg with no joy!!! Help please!!!

peter12213
November 23rd, 2010, 16:26
MArvin have you altered the panel.cfg, I've heard of the black bar but not the whole screen?

Marvin Carter
November 23rd, 2010, 17:37
Nope, and its with all my portovers, but just in forward staite veiw in VC, when you pan around with hat the vc will appear, I'm at a lose on this one!!!

peter12213
November 23rd, 2010, 19:32
Must admit Marv this is a new one on me, better wait till everone sees this because I'm stumped, any changes to your system recently or not? The fact it's ports only is strange you tried a system restore?

Marvin Carter
November 23rd, 2010, 21:29
Got it, did a restore and brought it back. I think it was the new Static airplane model maker. I did a helo and a gruman tracker for a scenery I was working on, seemed to start after that. all is good!!!