PDA

View Full Version : SPECIAL : HAPPY THANKSGIVEN

hey_moe
November 22nd, 2010, 14:32
I just wanted to take the time and wish all of our members,staff and admins>>>>> A SPECIAL HAPPY THANKSGIVEN <<< please feel free to add to this thread for our members to enjoy......Mike and Linda :wavey:

OBIO
November 22nd, 2010, 14:57
From myself, my wife Deb, our "children" Brutus, Hazel, and Auggie (2 dogs and a cat)

A Happy Thanksgiving to all the members of SOH and their families.

Please take a moment on this day to give thanks for the many blessings that you have had this year and an extra moment to ask for blessings for those for whom blessings have been in short supply while hard times have been in abundance. Times have been rough for folks around the world these last few years, and it doesn't look like the rough times are close to ending. Say a prayer for a neighbor who has lost a job, an acquaintance who is facing a medical crisis, for the stranger you pass every day on the way to work who looks like he or she is dragging the weight of the world around with them. Be thankful for what you have, no matter how little, because there are plenty of people in your part of the world who have even less.

Tim

Cloud9Gal
November 22nd, 2010, 15:14
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1587/1587725pgrg7w67pq.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

To all our wonderful members!!

rayrey10
November 22nd, 2010, 15:35
I hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!

Every single one of us has something to be thankful and grateful for, no matter how bad things may seem! :icon_lol:

Be nice to your in-laws...they will leave after a couple of days, or you'll return home.

Don't worry about putting on weight, eat as much as you wish...you'll lose it after you start your diet next year...isn't that a mandatory New Year's resolution! :bump:

...and seriously, please don't drink and drive!!!!!

TARPSBird
November 22nd, 2010, 15:45
My wife Sophie and I hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving! And we invite all SOH members from other countries to join us this week in being thankful for all the good things in your lives.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x212/milwaukeeroad/turkeylamp.jpghttp://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x212/milwaukeeroad/turkeylamp.jpg

jmig
November 22nd, 2010, 15:57
LOL I love that picture of the turkey hiding.

I also offer my Thanksgiving Wishes. Mrs jmig and I will be heading up to Big D to be with one of our sons and go see the Saints devour some TG Cowboys.

Roadburner440
November 22nd, 2010, 16:06
That picture is pretty funny TARPS. I would also like to wish everyone on here a happy Thanksgiving from me, and my family. I hope that everyones prayers are answered, and that you remain blessed for the next year. I sure know I have a lot to be thankful for this year, and can only hope my friends on here can share in it. Also please remember our deployed troops who are fighting the good fight while the rest of us are here at home. :salute:

Steve

paiken
November 22nd, 2010, 18:17
The Mrs. and I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! We certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year. I would personally like to thank everyone here for their thoughts and prayers during my wife's transplant in January.

Henry
November 22nd, 2010, 18:24
i will hopefully be in LONDON
but beers on my tab
and thoughts go to yall!
Happy thanks giving
and Tandoori
turkey:173go1:
H

brad kaste
November 22nd, 2010, 18:47
Show caution in ingesting too much turkey tryptophan. Otherwise you'll snooze right through all three NFL games to be telecast on the 25th. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,.....ZZZzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Terry
November 23rd, 2010, 01:45
i will hopefully be in LONDON
but beers on my tab
and thoughts go to yall!
Happy thanks giving
and Tandoori
turkey:173go1:
H

Please bring me back a case of Brew XI.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

txnetcop
November 23rd, 2010, 01:54
Have a safe HOLIDAY SEASON to all the staff and members! May this be the best of best for all!
Ted

Chacha
November 24th, 2010, 16:12
Happy Thanksgiving to All....

~ Eli and Hannah (and Chloe-the parrot, Crush-the turtle and Marshmallow)

HouseHobbit
November 24th, 2010, 17:10
I hope all have a wonderful Thanksgiving..

May you each be Blessed with all the food
you can eat..

All the love you need..

And all Kindness possible..

To my SOH Family, one of the things I shall always be Thankful for
Is each of you.. :applause: :applause:

May Our Lord Bless each of you this Thanksgiving.. :engel016:

Cazzie
November 25th, 2010, 06:08
Dinner at my brother's at 1:00.

But I jus' wanna let y'all know that this day of Thanksgiving came about as a National Holiday in 1863, when the last Thursday in November was proclaimed as the day of Thanksgiving. Well folks, my country was at war with the USA then, so in my mind's eye Thanksgiving is a Yankee holiday, no self-respecting son of the Confederacy can have anything to do with that! :>)

Eat hearty now, ya hear.

Caz

Lionheart
November 25th, 2010, 07:48
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Remember the quote from Ettore' Bugatti; 'Weight the enemy!'. Dont eat too much. ;) Save some for leftovers.

crashaz
November 25th, 2010, 10:06
At the brother's for dinner so I thought I would take advantage of his internet access to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving and a jolly holiday season!!:wavey:

robert41
November 25th, 2010, 17:01
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.