PDA

View Full Version : Captain Sim B-52 Update

strykerpsg
November 20th, 2010, 14:30
Here's the link. Please note that the Strykerpsg guy in their forum is un-related....mostly.

http://captainsim.com/products/b520/vc.html

Now, if only they would post a release date....

Matt

YoYo
November 20th, 2010, 14:52
Thx for great news! I wait for this update!

http://yoyosims.pl/Obrazki/FSX/B52/B52H_33.jpg

krazycolin
November 20th, 2010, 15:15
YAY!!!!!

Ian Warren
November 20th, 2010, 15:32
YIPPEE KY AYE !:salute:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

txnetcop
November 20th, 2010, 15:56
I'll add my YIPPPPEEEE to that one!

ryanbatc
November 20th, 2010, 17:55
Cool! One of these flew over my head one day in Oklahoma City.. I was driving back from the Academy... SWEEEEEEET!!! Such a sexy beast!

Scratch
November 20th, 2010, 20:18
I'll add it's about damn time we hear something. The coming soon part is hopefully really soon.

Rattler
November 20th, 2010, 20:50
Is it done yet?.... LOL
Cant wait, I have pushed away from the buff for the Reason that There is No VC in it... Only so much a default 747 vc can do for you!!!!
:salute::salute::salute:

wilycoyote4
November 21st, 2010, 10:34
"Nevertheless the product will deliver some exclusive features like functional terrain radar and more."

Isn't that a new FSX feature? The screenys of it are interesting. Perhaps CS will produce more info soon.

I don't think the lower deck is included?

krazycolin
November 21st, 2010, 13:32
nope. not included...

strykerpsg
November 21st, 2010, 15:44
nope. not included...

Colin,

Are you telling us something that is contrary to what's being posted on their website? I thought that would make a great feature too, maybe even something to port over to F-111, Tornado and other TFR aircraft. Inquiring minds want to know.........

Matt

krazycolin
November 21st, 2010, 16:27
there is no lower deck.... (AFAIK!)

strykerpsg
November 21st, 2010, 18:19
there is no lower deck.... (AFAIK!)

Sorry, I thought you were referring to the Terrain Following RADAR, not the lower deck.....should read the entire posting next time. Looking forward to this though. Was suprised they actually gave MILVIZ credit for the cockpit. I'm glad they did give you credit though, well earned and hopefully won't stiff you like some of the other publishers so you continue to produce great stuff.

Matt

krazycolin
November 21st, 2010, 21:57
I'm sorry, but I do not see where Milviz is given credit for anything. What I see is you telling them Milviz did most of the work (SLAP!)....

strykerpsg
November 22nd, 2010, 06:07
I'm sorry, but I do not see where Milviz is given credit for anything. What I see is you telling them Milviz did most of the work (SLAP!)....

Mmmm, I think there was one mention in one of the earlier posts, but if not, you and team certainly deserve more credit for the outstanding work you do for this industry/hobby. To be honest with you, it's sort of why I have strayed away from another manufacturer that posts here, after hearing about their inability to pay for your work. Ultimately, I would buy most anything associated with the MILVIZ name and am looking forward to your upcoming F-15E release and if it's anything remotely close in fidelity to VRS.....man oh man!

And for the record, if the mentioning of your association with the product helps you guys, kudos and if it were to impede future workings, my humblest apologies.

Matt

krazycolin
November 22nd, 2010, 07:23
No impediment to CS and, quite honestly, though I am not allowed to speak about any of the "other"" stuff, I seriously do appreciate your compliments and your fidelity.

Thanks,

The Eagle will not be VRS quality... BUT... it will offer some very "interesting" capabilities...

more on that later....

beana51
November 22nd, 2010, 08:33
Looking "BACK WARDS" to having this model....An antique,older that most here...The BUFF!..the BIG UGLY FAT FELLOW,
somehow was perfection .....first flew in 1952,last produced in 1962,still here in many variations from its original desigine.....At 58yrs Old now...it just gets better.... The B-52s saw active duty in the Vietnam War, were used in the Persian Gulf War in 1991 and over Afghanistan in 2001...like the knights Of Old ,It Could Dump its Load In The Middle Of Any road!!http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon26.gif

wombat666
November 22nd, 2010, 09:16
Like the knights Of Old , It Could Dump its Load In The Middle Of Any road!!http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon26.gif

Maybe that could have been phrased better ............ reminds me of Horses, Dogs and assorted fauna, both domestic and wild!
:173go1:

beana51
November 22nd, 2010, 09:30
HA! HA!..American expression ..".SXXX Happens!"..and if its your road??...no more problem!!

A school boys ditty.."In days Of Old When Knights were bold,They Dumped their Load In the Middle Of the road!.No body defines load?.until now!!........I see still ,to the consternation of the peasants,who had Street Cleaning deitial...have fun my friend!..Vin :wiggle: