PDA

View Full Version : Denny, Denny, Denny...

PRB
November 14th, 2010, 15:13
Denny Hamlin is my new favorite driver for the rest of the season! :icon_lol: My second favorite is Harvick... So the 11 crew is 15 points ahead of the 48 going into the last race? This is good for the 48, I fear. That 48 crew is made of ice. They are simply incapable of being flustered into making mistakes. I hope the same is true of the 11, but I'm not so sure...

Cazzie
November 14th, 2010, 15:45
Denny Hamlin is my new favorite driver for the rest of the season! :icon_lol: My second favorite is Harvick... So the 11 crew is 15 points ahead of the 48 going into the last race? This is good for the 48, I fear. That 48 crew is made of ice. They are simply incapable of being flustered into making mistakes. I hope the same is true of the 11, but I'm not so sure...

A bad day all around, I hate fuel races. Even the dahm Cowboys are going to win today, a sports day in hell for me, all my teams lost. The only good out of sports today was Alonso losing the F-1 title.

Caz

C'mom Denny, the chikin will be in your favor next week.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/cazmodel/index.jpg http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/cazmodel/2001_animado.gif

EasyEd
November 14th, 2010, 17:35
Hey All,

Quite the race! Even though Denny has the best cars (says so himself) with superior power and adjustibility and led almost 2/3rds of the race at a track where he won the spring race Jimmie and Kevin just keep hanging in. Thought Denny was either gonna cry or punch somebody in the post race interview but he kept himself together. This was his race to pretty well put the championship away but... Boy was I glad to see those two Gibbs Toyotas (11 an 18) come down pit road late in the race but then could the 48 make it? On a track where a full fuel run is usually 70-80 laps Jimmie got 89 on that last run with everything extra in the car shut off and doing everything he could to not touch the brakes and barely touch the gas any more than necessary - I was real concerned he might run out. Montoya did and he thought he had er made. Carl knows how to save fuel as well. That Ford FR9 engine is gonna be real hard to beat next year. On to Homestead...

Homestead is another track that clearly favors Denny as he won there last year. Jimmie has never won at Homestead - in the past 4 years he never needed to - before that he had a couple years where winning might have got him another championship or two - maybe it's about time he did. My guess is Chad an Jimmie will be watching exactly where the 11 is an go from there. Harvick has never won at Homestead either. With a 15 point difference the possibility of a tie is very real - don't know what happens then. This is gonna be fun to watch.

Caz that chikin should be wore out by now. :bump:

-Ed-

Cazzie
November 15th, 2010, 02:10
Caz that chikin should be wore out by now. :bump:

-Ed-

LOL, the chikin ain't, but after yesterday my arms are!