PDA

View Full Version : Who want's a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS this Christmas!

SirBenn21
November 1st, 2010, 15:46
The wife has given me the thumbs up for this

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2010/10/hotas-warthog-joystick.jpg

:jump::jump::jump:

Go HERE (http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/17/thrustmaster-unveils-its-perfect-replica-hotas-warthog-flight-co/) to find out more.

What you guys think?

Ben

Scratch
November 1st, 2010, 16:54
You have an exceptional wife indeed! I will be buying the Warthog as soon as Amazon or Newegg start selling it on this side of the pond.

BOOM
November 1st, 2010, 17:43
You Lucky Dog!!!! Maybe nxt Xmass for me.

Incidentally,A patch/New version is out for The DCS A-10C Beta.

VCN-1
November 2nd, 2010, 04:18
I have the Thrustmaster HOTAS and have used it for years but that Warthog set up seems to be a quantum leap forward.

It has got to come down in price before I can even think about buying it.

VCN-1

Daveroo
November 2nd, 2010, 05:46
nice...but i still drive all my planes with a yoke...i had a sietek hotas and built a costum bulit stand with the joystick in the center between my knees and the throttle on my left,(this one woould be cool since its got the split handles) but my set up was cool...i could slide it in and out..until one day i got a redwood sliver in my foot and it festered up and got all nasty and i went back to my yoke......:kilroy:

Bone
November 2nd, 2010, 05:51
That's what I'm going to get! I've been drooling over it since they put out that teaser announcement a few months back.

Cleartheprop
November 2nd, 2010, 06:15
Seems to be quite a quality product;

BTW, I like the "rocketeer" avatar of yours!

doublecool
November 2nd, 2010, 14:54
ya I was going to get one for Christmas... but the wife is getting a new oven instead :173go1:

mmann
November 2nd, 2010, 15:34
ya I was going to get one for Christmas... but the wife is getting a new oven instead :173go1:

She wants here own HOTAS (or is that hot as) this Christmas!

Regards, Mike Mann

SirBenn21
November 2nd, 2010, 18:30
:)
Seems to be quite a quality product;

BTW, I like the "rocketeer" avatar of yours!

Thanks. I want to animate it a bit. Havn't got around to it yet.

Ben

wilycoyote4
November 3rd, 2010, 17:05
Amazon dot whatsit has one for $575.75 USD while a different website says $500 and shipping this month.
Gasp, faint. Interesting.

Shylock
November 4th, 2010, 02:37
If your playing Santa and giving these out I guess I'll take one...:jump:

This looks to be one fine flight stick.

Scratch
November 4th, 2010, 15:38
I just ordered mine. This one had better last more than just a few years.
And a big thanks goes out to jmig for the loan of his CH fighter stick and throttle while I waited for the Hog's release:ernae::salute: