PDA

View Full Version : Wildcats at 50%

bazzar
October 29th, 2010, 15:29
Just a quick note. JF's newsletter has Wildcats at half price right now.

YoYo
October 29th, 2010, 22:56
Hmmmm, :isadizzy: I dont see.

http://www.justflight.com/specialoffers.asp

Snaker
October 30th, 2010, 03:07
I signed up for the newsletter yesterday but dont seem to be getting it. I have checked my spam folder, etc. and it is not in there either. Any ideas or a link ? I also checked the website and dont see anything.

Thanks

mal998
October 30th, 2010, 07:08
I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I could figure out how to take advantage of the sale. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon9.png

YoYo
October 30th, 2010, 08:54
OK, found informations of JF:

"This month subscribers can get our Wildcat & Martlet add-on for FSX for just half the usual price and make a great saving on the Newcastle to York Modern route for RailWorks and RailWorks 2.
Wildcat & Martlet normally sells for £24.99 / €29.95 / $39.99, but subscribers can now buy it for half that price - only £12.50 / €14.97 / $19.99!
Use the discount code: WILDNL in the Shopping Cart.
Rail sim enthusiasts can now explore the length of our superb Newcastle to York Modern route (Download or Boxed) for RailWorks and RailWorks 2 for just £12.99 / €15.95 / $19.99.
Use the discount code: YORKNL.
Both offers end on Sunday 21st November 2010"

mal998
October 30th, 2010, 12:09
Hey YoYo, thanks for that!!!

I was able to get the 50% discount plus a discount for the points from the last purchase and I am a happy camper!

I've been wanting this one for a while, now if I can just get a deal on the Lanc....

oh, and...thanks Just Flight!

Snaker
October 30th, 2010, 12:37
Thanks YoYo and Bazzar for the info!! I was able to get the whole package for about $18 after turning in my points.

Hopefully I will still get their newsletter....

Cheers

IanP
October 30th, 2010, 13:04
OK. I just made myself laugh...

Being a subscriber, I got to drop the pack down from £24.99 to £12.50 using the code... That was nice to start with. So I logged in to my account and discovered that I had 1000 points, which is £10, dropping the price to a whole colossal £2.50.

For getting the pack, I am given 250 points, which are worth £2.50 off my next purchase.

I think this counts as a win.

*quiet chuckle* :jump:

bazzar
November 1st, 2010, 14:30
Yep thank the global economic crisis. It affects us all...:wavey:

IanP
November 2nd, 2010, 08:37
Well considering that our household just lost 40% of its income in one fell swoop, plus having another mouth to feed imminently, unfortunately that's about the most I'll be able to spend on FS products for the next 18... 28... 38 years.

Someone could have warned me that the average age for kids to move out at is now close to 30 and increasing! Sheez!

Anyway, that's off topic. Having fun with this one Baz - it's just a pity it's not one I can build a base for. Got one lined up for the Dakota when that gets wheeled out.

Ian P.

Martyn
November 2nd, 2010, 08:57
the average age for kids to move out at is now close to 30 and increasing!

Apparently the average age of a first time buyer in the U.K is now 37! Makes me feel 'lucky' to have got my first house at 21, although I'm less happy about the mortgage payments :wiggle:

IanP
November 2nd, 2010, 11:41
I'm 37 in thirteen whole days (racing Little P, who is due on the 22nd... exactly a week later) and can agree entirely about the mortgage, although we have lived in this house for four years and I had a flat before that. However, I did get help for the deposit on the flat. Apparently the statistic of 37 is for buying a house without assistance from parents, it's 27 for buying a house with parental assistance, I believe. Whichever statistic you choose, it's still scarily high!

Anyway, I only posted the comment about what I got the pack for as I found it slightly amusing... I didn't intend to derail the thread. :S

Ian P.