PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Terrain USA 1.3 update?

OleBoy
October 29th, 2010, 07:53
I've been to the support forums for the Ultimate Terrain series products doing a lot of reading. Specifically related to UTUSA. I found a couple threads where a version 1.3 update was released. News to me, so I continued reading. The subject continued on with lots of support questions, answers and all of them helping resolve issues. There was mention of the UTUSA 1.3 update. But there were no links to get it anywhere that I can find.

I also found mention of the 1.3 update in another thread. Although it refers to UTUSA-X v1.3. Which makes me think it is only for the FSX version of the software. But, there are/were others commenting as if that was the version I needed to get. I wouldn't think that this particular update would be compatible. Then again, I guess they could have made a all-in-one updater-configuration utility? My status..lost.

Can someone confirm that there was/is a version 1.3 update available and if so direct me where to find this please?

Edit; I found it. Right where I should have looked. The most obvious place. http://www.scenerysolutions.com/ut_downloads_FS9.html