PDA

View Full Version : OT: Time Traveler found in 1928 film ...

Snuffy
October 28th, 2010, 07:50
I dunno ... maybe she was adjusting her hat ...

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/10/27/time-traveler-spied-chaplin-film/?test=faces

OBIO
October 28th, 2010, 08:17
I, and I alone, know the answer to this mystery.

The woman in the film footage is my mother-in-law. I have made reference to my MIL being a large lady...well, to be bluntly honest, she is so large that it is impossible for all of her to fit into any one moment/place on the Space/Time Continuum. Her girth is so expotentially mind boggling that some of her body gets pushed into other points on the Space/Time Continuum. On that particular day, her fat ankles, large feet, manly hands (still clutching her cell phone) and her rather blockish and massive head were occupying Space and Time in 1928...and just happened to be recorded on film.

This is not a time traveler, simply a circumstantial filming of a portion of my gargantuan mother-in-law and the odd distortions that her super mass causes in the universe.

OBIO

Bone
October 28th, 2010, 09:13

The woman in the film footage is my mother-in-law. I have made reference to my MIL being a large lady...well, to be bluntly honest, she is so large that it is impossible for all of her to fit into any one moment/place on the Space/Time Continuum. Her girth is so expotentially mind boggling that some of her body gets pushed into other points on the Space/Time Continuum. On that particular day, her fat ankles, large feet, manly hands (still clutching her cell phone) and her rather blockish and massive head were occupying Space and Time in 1928...and just happened to be recorded on film.

This is not a time traveler, simply a circumstantial filming of a portion of my gargantuan mother-in-law and the odd distortions that her super mass causes in the universe.

OBIO

lmao lmao

Trans_23
October 28th, 2010, 09:42

I hope your wife wasn't standing behind you as you typed. It would be the last we would see of you. lol :icon_lol::icon_lol:

OBIO
I hope your wife wasn't standing behind you as you typed. It would be the last we would see of you. lol :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Terry
October 28th, 2010, 09:45

OBIO

Maybe she enters the Nexus. Ask her if she ever runs across Kirk or Picard?

Daveroo
October 28th, 2010, 10:19

OBIO
im sending this to your MOTHER not your mil....youur mothing will teach you not to be............well she might just laugh as hard as i did....never mind

Bjoern
October 28th, 2010, 11:51

In short: Your mom (in law) is so fat, she bends the time/space continuum.

Other effects...

Your mom (in law) is so fat, two smaller moms are orbiting her.

Your mom (in law) is so fat, she's got her own zip code.

Google Earth called, your mom (in law) is blocking the view.

Gotta love these jokes!

Mickey D
October 28th, 2010, 14:43
When she ties her shoe lace in New York there's a total eclipse in Equador.

brad kaste
October 28th, 2010, 16:56
....Say OBIO,......jus' wondering,....did Albert Einstein ever come up with a mathematical theory on how your mother-in-law extended herself over such vast reaches of space and time? I know after he had finished his theory of relativity he worked on other theories as well. Maybe your MIL was part of his later research projects but never had it published?

OBIO
October 28th, 2010, 22:26
Brad

While digging through my Mother-in-law's attic pulling out Christmas decorations a couple years ago, I found a very disturbing document...well, I actually found a good number of documents, but only one was very disturbing. Most of the documents were in fact Albert's notes and equations trying to explain how my MIL got so large, the degree to which she caused the Earth to wobble on its axis, and how it was possible for parts of her stupendously rotund body to be pushed through Space and Time. I have tried to decipher the equations, but I can't....I am very good at math and know all the rules. Albert, on the other hand, was a terrible math student (true...he was nearly thrown out of school for being a horrible math student) so he never learned all the rules and made up rules as he went along...that's why he was able to solve so many theoretical equations...they are all based on mathematical rules that he made up to make the equations work.

The disturbing document was a 10 minute long film showing the true manner of Albert's death. The film was made in his office as he spoke to my MIL, trying to gain insights that would help him solve the mystery of her preposterous portliness. My MIL put her hand on Albert's arm...and at that very moment her hand took off through Space and Time.....poor Albert was torn atom from atom as he was sucked through Space and Time with my MIL's hand.

There, now the world knows the truth about what really happened to the greatest mind in human history....it was destroyed by the fattest hand in human history.

Tim

Lionheart
October 28th, 2010, 22:35
Isnt that a wild bit of footage though, to get back on topic from OBIO's family. :wavey:

I had seen this over the weekend and was blown away. Who knows. It does look like a woman on a cell phone, but why, how, etc. First off, there are no cell stations for a 'cell' phone to work from, bounce on, etc. It would have to be a 2-way or FM band or something of that nature (enter crew from a future space mission, stuck back in time, that being Picard in costume ahead of the woman?) Who would she be talking too and why and how?

The Director that spotted this has a keen eye. Makes you think. What if.....?

brad kaste
October 29th, 2010, 08:23
Brad

While digging through my Mother-in-law's attic pulling out Christmas decorations a couple years ago, I found a very disturbing document...well, I actually found a good number of documents, but only one was very disturbing. Most of the documents were in fact Albert's notes and equations trying to explain how my MIL got so large, the degree to which she caused the Earth to wobble on its axis, and how it was possible for parts of her stupendously rotund body to be pushed through Space and Time. I have tried to decipher the equations, but I can't....I am very good at math and know all the rules. Albert, on the other hand, was a terrible math student (true...he was nearly thrown out of school for being a horrible math student) so he never learned all the rules and made up rules as he went along...that's why he was able to solve so many theoretical equations...they are all based on mathematical rules that he made up to make the equations work.

The disturbing document was a 10 minute long film showing the true manner of Albert's death. The film was made in his office as he spoke to my MIL, trying to gain insights that would help him solve the mystery of her preposterous portliness. My MIL put her hand on Albert's arm...and at that very moment her hand took off through Space and Time.....poor Albert was torn atom from atom as he was sucked through Space and Time with my MIL's hand.

There, now the world knows the truth about what really happened to the greatest mind in human history....it was destroyed by the fattest hand in human history.

Tim

....Yowzer,....I never realized this incident occurred. I'm surprised Paul Harvey in his "The Rest of the Story" series never brought it up. Obviously,....top secret hush hush stuff here.