Cloud9Gal
October 27th, 2010, 16:29
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-36360593

jmig
October 27th, 2010, 17:07
I have flown every single one of those airlines. :banghead:

Cloud9Gal
October 27th, 2010, 17:09
I have flown all, except Alaska Airlines.

I just flew with Delta this past week....did not have a problem at all. We were actually ahead of schedule for one of my flights.

I avoid flying with US Airways at all cost...

CG_1976
October 27th, 2010, 17:21
US- Southwest Worst experience
Canada- West-jet Late Late rude flight attendants

Best
US- Delta
Canada- Canadian North

Navy Chief
October 27th, 2010, 17:29
Times, they are a changin'.....

9/11 changed so much.

SADT
October 27th, 2010, 18:29
American Airlines really does deserve its place, and I try to avoid them :running: . They are as bad (In coach) as the reviews suggest. However United IMO isnt as bad, and Economy+ is much better than standard economy.

Bone
October 27th, 2010, 18:58
Honestly, these airline polls are very subjective and may only reflect a small minority of passengers and their unfortunate experience. Delays? Mostly caused by weather and the ATC domino effect, then mechanical issues...none of which are controllable by anyone. Long lines? Say hello to your fellow passengers....many of whom have absolutely no respect for anyone or anything. Sure, there are times when an airline totally drops the ball, but there are a huge amount of variables at play behind the scenes...

We all want to do a good job, and make people happy. Happy people are much better to be around!

Dangerousdave26
October 27th, 2010, 19:26
I saw that story

Bunk that is all I got to say that or the difference from one to another is rather small.

Most of my flights have been on US Airways and the only times I have had bad or undesirable experiences was when I have flown on Airtran or Continental.

Willy
October 27th, 2010, 21:33
I haven't flown in years. But I used to really like to fly Delta. Although Sabena really impressed me too.

Bjoern
October 28th, 2010, 11:44
Times, they are a changin'.....

9/11 changed so much.

Everything has been there before.

spotlope
October 28th, 2010, 14:08
I've seen studies like this that cite Alaska Airlines before, and it always baffles me. Maybe it's because they've never lost my luggage (knock on wood), but I go out of my way to fly with them whenever I can. I can't think of a bad Alaska flight I've had, ever.