PDA

View Full Version : ETO Special Mission to England

PRang
October 26th, 2010, 09:18
Hello friend

ETO historical SK 10 night mission to England can be downloaded at the ETO website at:

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1409-eto-special-mission-to-englandrar/

Enjoy

God bless

PRang :kilroy:

Old Tiger
October 26th, 2010, 13:16
:salute:Nice mission PRang. Got me 3 B-17s before they got me:pop4:

loverboy1
October 26th, 2010, 14:56
excellent work ...lockewd loaded and works well, i got the lancs ,,,,down and out ,,,sweet your mission skills are really getting hot hot hot- thanks excellent mission

loverboy1/joshua

gaw
October 26th, 2010, 15:05
never saw any b-17s but trashed a couple Lancs and fled home....the landing path a welcome sight....nice touch....but a tree intruding on the left ruined the landing and made another nice notch in the belt of marvelous mission builders like you who keep this thing alive.....thanks!!! gaw

Old Tiger
October 27th, 2010, 06:51
never saw any b-17s but trashed a couple Lancs and fled home....the landing path a welcome sight....nice touch....but a tree intruding on the left ruined the landing and made another nice notch in the belt of marvelous mission builders like you who keep this thing alive.....thanks!!! gaw

:blind: Opps:redface: I selected wrong mission gaw is right no 17s in this one, guess I'll just have to trash me some Lancs.:salute: