PDA

View Full Version : FS2004/FSX SNCAC NC 1071 - Freeware

Flyboy208
November 24th, 2008, 07:45
Found this at Flightsim ...

Name: nc1071.zip Size: 8,966,340 Date: 11-24-2008
FS2004/FSX SNCAC NC 1071, complete package, with full moving parts, animations, custom panel and a full virtual cockpit. The NC 1071, the first French twin-turbojet, that flew for the first time on 12 October 1948. Able to speeds up to Mach 0.7, the NC1071 was particularly noticeable with its weird design and its enormous underwing engine nacelles. After three years of test flights, and despite excellent performances, the project was unfortunately cancelled in 1951. The model has full moving parts and animations (control surfaces, gear, flaps, opening door, pilot ladder, steering wheel, landing light, etc.), an original custom 2D panel (an original bitmap by me) and a full animated VC. Designed by Patrice Grange.

Cheers! Mike :wavey:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

racartron
November 24th, 2008, 08:09
Unfortunately, it seems the internal link at Flightsim is messed up.:banghead: I get an error message when trying to D/L. Other D/L's are just fine.

Quicksand jr
November 24th, 2008, 08:29
Unfortunately, it seems the internal link at Flightsim is messed up.:banghead: I get an error message when trying to D/L. Other D/L's are just fine.

yea, me to. is it a hacked file?..... or just problems with Flightsim.com?

Flyboy208
November 24th, 2008, 09:00
I just tried to download it and am having the same problem.

I'll try again later today.

Mike :banghead:

calypsos
November 24th, 2008, 10:14
Wow, that is apeculiar aircraft!!!
I think somebody in the upload department at 'all nodes' hit the wrong button. I sure hope it is fixed soon, that looks amazing!!!

racartron
November 24th, 2008, 15:54
Ahhh -- working at last:applause: Down loading as I type.

adhockey
November 24th, 2008, 19:16
An aircraft with aesthetics only the French could design. :mixedsmi:

Frenchprototypes
November 25th, 2008, 02:33
Hi everybody.

I am the designer of this aircraft. You can download it on my personal website : http://www.frenchprototypes.com/ or on simviation.com.

Good flights !

Panther_99FS
November 25th, 2008, 03:44
Hi everybody.

I am the designer of this aircraft. You can download it on my personal website : http:/www.frenchprototypes.com/ or on simviation.com.

Good flights !

Welcome to SOH! :ernae:

kurt190
November 25th, 2008, 04:26
Hi everybody.

I am the designer of this aircraft. You can download it on my personal website : http:/www.frenchprototypes.com/ or on simviation.com.

Good flights !

There are some lovely and unusual aircraft on your site. Thanks.

kurt

Cees Donker
November 25th, 2008, 05:12
Welcome Patrice! What a wonderful site and interesting airplanes!

:applause::applause::applause:

Thanks!

Cees

:medals:

Jagdflieger
November 25th, 2008, 07:16
Merci beaucoup Frenchprototypes et bienvenue à la Outhouse.

Cazzie
November 25th, 2008, 10:16
That thing is ugly enough to put scabs on a dawg's arse! :costumes:

Caz

Corsair 14F
November 25th, 2008, 11:20

Well I guess the British are pretty good at that too, let's call it a draw:costumes:

adhockey
November 25th, 2008, 19:56

Well I guess the British are pretty good at that too, let's call it a draw:costumes:

Don't get me started! The Brits seem to design purely around function or utility. Too many examples to name here.

And while the F-4 Phantom was not their design, it looks like it could have been; a quality which probably led to the UK's eager acceptance of the it. It wouldn't attract attention in a flock of ugly ducklings.

The Italians (between wars, at least) always seemed to incorporate an art deco aesthetic into their designs, which probably yielded some aerodynamic benefit. But I can't figure out the design philosophy of les avions francais... a mystery to me. It is nice you have a sense of humor about it Corsair! :costumes:

Frenchprototypes that is a great site! Where have you been hiding it? I think I'll give the D27 a whirl. Vive la France!