PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

RodR
October 18th, 2010, 12:17
Greetings: I would like to introduce myself to the community. I enjoy discussing military sims, military subjects and world events and of course the wonderful gift of salvation offered through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

TomSteber
October 18th, 2010, 13:39
Welcome Rod,
There's a forum here to dicuss everyone of those topics too. Just don't bring them up in the wrong forum!

Kiwikat
October 18th, 2010, 13:42
There's a forum here to dicuss everyone of those topics too.

Well, all except that last one...

Welcome to the outhouse! :salute:

Dain Arns
October 18th, 2010, 16:17
Welcome aboard, Rod.
I think like in life, you'll find we all don't have the same opinions and beliefs, but some here still realize it's a "Two Way Street" on those.
We respect and tolerate our differences in those opinions and beliefs, despite them.
Looking forward to your input to the community.

TomSteber
October 18th, 2010, 16:26
Well, all except that last one... :salute:
Quarter Moon Saloon Religion Forum

jmig
October 18th, 2010, 17:17
Rod, Welcome to SOH and a special Welcome to NewHawks. We are most happy to have you join us here and hope you find the place to your liking.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or you can PM me if you want to keep them private.

Kiwikat
October 18th, 2010, 18:23
Quarter Moon Saloon Religion Forum

That's true, but not really part of SOH. It is a separate forum where you have to re-register so I don't really consider it as being part of this forum. Eh, just a technicality.

I think I got my ultimate point across though. We try to keep politics and religion out of the mix. :wiggle:

norab
October 18th, 2010, 18:46
Welcome, always nice to have new faces, like the avatar

Chacha
October 18th, 2010, 20:23
Greetings: I would like to introduce myself to the community. I enjoy discussing military sims, military subjects and world events and of course the wonderful gift of salvation offered through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Hey RodR,

Welcome to the Outhouse!
Make yourself at home....

TomSteber
October 19th, 2010, 18:09
That's true, but not really part of SOH. It is a separate forum where you have to re-register so I don't really consider it as being part of this forum. Eh, just a technicality.

I think I got my ultimate point across though. We try to keep politics and religion out of the mix. :wiggle:
You are correct, I forgot that and thought about it after I had already posted and went on to other things for the night.

Piglet
October 19th, 2010, 19:20
You'll fit in with the other Jesus Junkies! Balance out the Pagan side of SOH!
SOH has it all...:wavey: