PDA

View Full Version : Designer Aircraft Group’s Focke-Wulf Ta-152h

Cees Donker
October 14th, 2010, 08:17
Designer Aircraft Group’s Focke-Wulf Ta-152h, does anyone know where I can get it? The site in France is gone! :salute:

Cees

mariereid
October 14th, 2010, 08:37
Cees, until I figure out how to copy an address without typing the dang thing, I gotta do it this way. OK?

Cees Donker
October 14th, 2010, 09:10
Thanks MR!

Cees Donker
October 17th, 2010, 20:04
Well, I tried this one but it is by far not the quality I think the DAG version has. I discovered a french site that has both 152's -c and -h, for download, only to discover that the -h version has no model file or map! The -c version looks great. Has anyone got the -h version on disc?

Cees

Cees Donker
October 17th, 2010, 21:08
Hopefully I get more response on this title! I found a site where there is a file that has the panel and the textures, no model. The -c model which is also on the site is okay, but the -h model is incomplete. I think it has gone wrong in the uploading process. Can anyone search in his archives for this plane? I would be grateful as ever!

:wavey:

Cees

Edit: searching my own archive I came across a plane that I think is the DAG 152-h. I'll test it and will let you know.

bub
October 17th, 2010, 22:01
Cees,
Try here, I think this is the one you want. Its listed as: FW190 D12 TA152H1
http://www.myzone59.com/combat-flight-simulator/planesII9.htm
There's a patch for it right under the description. I didn't downlaod it, but it seems to work.
Bub

Cees Donker
October 17th, 2010, 22:07
Thanks Bub! That's a link I didn't think of. I know it from several years ago. Very much appreciated!

Cees

Edit: but it has the same flaw: no model file! I tested the plane I thought is the DAG 152h, and it is! It's the 1GR_Ta-152H-1. I think I dowloaded it from Avhistory.org before they did away with the CFS2 planes and switched to CFS3. I anyone is interested let me know.....

Cees

JapLance
October 17th, 2010, 22:24
Yep, it's a big file, so I had to upload it to Megaupload.:

FILE DELETED. NOT WORKING

JapLance
October 17th, 2010, 22:28
I just uploaded a link to the DAG file in the other thread, before I run into this one :icon_lol:.

Cees Donker
October 17th, 2010, 22:40
Yep, it's a big file, so I had to upload it to Megaupload.:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AD6MPHOQ

Japlance, The file is incomplete! I'm getting only a texture map with one texture from the file you uploaded. The air file and cfg are there too, but the rest is missing.
Thanks anyway!

Cees

Cees Donker
October 17th, 2010, 22:43
My offer two posts ago stands: the only complete DAG 152h I found in my own archive (searched for almost a day!) is available. Just let me know.
Look at that wingspan!

Cees

Cees Donker
October 17th, 2010, 22:54
2002, eight years ago! Great VC!:applause:

Cees

JapLance
October 17th, 2010, 23:45
Damn, the file is corrupted. CRC error!.

Sorry, Cees. The copy I have installed has the damage profile and the flight model heavily modified, so I don't know where to get the DAG original files.

JapLance
October 18th, 2010, 00:17
I think I've finally found working copies of the DAG Ta 152's:

http://www.flight-simulator-world.org/download-flight-simulator/combat-flight-simulator-2/avions/allemagne-3.html?orderby=2

For some unknown reason they downloaded as .htm files, but I changed the extensions to .exe and voi-la!, they unzipped without errors.

Cees Donker
October 18th, 2010, 00:44
I think I've finally found working copies of the DAG Ta 152's:

http://www.flight-simulator-world.org/download-flight-simulator/combat-flight-simulator-2/avions/allemagne-3.html?orderby=2

For some unknown reason they downloaded as .htm files, but I changed the extensions to .exe and voi-la!, they unzipped without errors.

Hi JapLance,

I downloaded these before you posted the link, but only the -c variant was complete! The -h variant has no model... I have a complete aircraft out my own archive, so I'm satisfied.

Cees

Finn
October 18th, 2010, 07:29
I found both the H and the C on an old CD. Both as self-extracting files, but what comes out after exrtracting seems complete with model files. Since the DAG-group obviously no longer exist I don't know whom to ask for permission to upload the files to the outhouse - any suggestions?
Finn

Rami
October 18th, 2010, 10:56
Finn,

I was thinking about that, I'll get back to you on it.

Wulf190
October 18th, 2010, 11:56
I'd like that Ta-152H.

norab
October 18th, 2010, 12:36
wouldn't mind a copy myself

SPman
October 18th, 2010, 20:56
I seem to have zip and exe files of both on my HD.........don't know if they work though......

Robert John
April 18th, 2012, 04:10
Thanks for the link to Designer Aircraft Group’s Focke-Wulf Ta-152c.

Rami
April 18th, 2012, 06:20
RJ,

Yeup, they're both in the library now.