PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear... Cebu Pacific Airlines?

PRB
October 5th, 2010, 17:04
I want to fly on this airline... Bone, could you please get Delta's flight attendants to do this? :icon_lol:

2SBL6dgBBak

johnh_049
October 5th, 2010, 17:10
It would sure make those boring instructions more interesting.,.,:jump:

Bone
October 5th, 2010, 20:20
The first thing would be to have all the FA's as good looking as these girls...I'd settle just for that. Anything above and beyond that is a bonus.

CADFather
October 6th, 2010, 06:18
So is that what the flight attendants are doing in those little pre-flight demonstrations? I've never really paid attention before.

TARPSBird
October 6th, 2010, 12:18
The vid got some negative feedback in the Philippines, unprofessional behavior, etc. etc. Leave it to the media (and government officials) to suck the fun out of life. I don't see a problem. Most passengers are usually too preoccupied with their carry-on stuff, laptops, iPods, and such to even pay attention to the safety brief, why not make it entertaining? And I'm still seriously in love with the FA in the vid. :d

Dain Arns
October 6th, 2010, 13:23
Cute. Looked pretty professional to me.
Probably had more people paying attention than usual.
Think the applause at the end speaks for itself.

I think light-hearted is good.
Never had any problems with the "Bare Essentials" briefing of Air New Zealand either...

<object height="385" width="640">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7-Mq9HAE62Y?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

SADT
October 6th, 2010, 14:22
Have you seen Air New Zealand's new rugby themed video? In my opinion it takes things too far. Especially the ending. Air NZ did well with the "Bare Essentials" safety video. Now they've just ruined it.

demorier
October 7th, 2010, 00:53
Those Cebu stewardess used to be pole dancers by the look of it. :wiggle:

AckAck
October 7th, 2010, 05:45
Every time I look at this thread, I expect to see this:

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_uv8Ej4CEoQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Now I've posted it, so I can...

Brian

Daveroo
October 7th, 2010, 08:06
AckAck????....i Ha.......no i wont say that word......but but...im angry wiff you...i cant stop singing CEBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...CEBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

or is it SAYYYYYYYYY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bjoern
October 7th, 2010, 10:01
Never had any problems with the "Bare Essentials" briefing of Air New Zealand either...

The FA saying "If it doesn't inflate enough, just blow into the mouth piece" and blowing into the life vest's mouth piece almost made me shout out something...not intended for kids. :>

Nothing beats Southwest though.

68pSH1sWzOU

EyRcB_ffrc4

jmig
October 7th, 2010, 11:02
Every time I look at this thread, I expect to see this:

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_uv8Ej4CEoQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Now I've posted it, so I can...

Brian

That song is cute. It made me smile. Thanks for posting it.

rayrey10
October 7th, 2010, 15:57
...And I'm still seriously in love with the FA in the vid. :d

Stand in line buddy! :bump:

... Nothing beats Southwest though...

See above! :icon_lol: