PDA

View Full Version : track-ir pro not working

gianlucabagatti
November 23rd, 2008, 02:29
after a long time and a little bit deceived by FSX I reinstalled FS9 only to discover that track-ir (which works perfectly in FSX, CFS3 IL-2 and so on...) do not work! has anyone of you experienced that? is there any trick which I do not know and IŽd better know? any help gretly appreciated! cheers, gianluca

modelr
November 23rd, 2008, 06:37
Did you install the FS9 SP1 update? It is required.

Also, if you changed the "language.dll" it won't work, requires the original SP1 dll. (Golden Wings and Silver Wings had some changed ones, that wouldn't work.)

gianlucabagatti
November 23rd, 2008, 09:18
good to know, but where can I find it?

luckydog
November 23rd, 2008, 15:34
I hope you're talkin' about patch 9.1........

UPS should be bringing my Tracker IR tomorrow :wiggle: and I didn't have 9.1 loaded.....sure am glad I read this post !!!!!

Here's where I found the patch:

http://www.softwarepatch.com/games/index.html

Felixthreeone
November 23rd, 2008, 15:55
Ummmm...I am using Track IR Pro....latest software version....and have never installed the 9.1 patch....and have had no problems whatsoever....:ernae: Go figure

modelr
November 23rd, 2008, 18:53
Mine wouldn't work till I installed the patch.

Then when I installed some GW3 & Silver wings updates that changed some items including the language.dll, mine quit working on them. I copied the dlls from FS9 and they started working again. These fixes were mentioned on the Track Ir forums, I think. Or, it might have been the GW forums. Can't remember. Was just something that worked for me.

As for the way my Track IR4 works in FSX, I don't like how it operates the outside camera views in reverse motion.

gianlucabagatti
November 23rd, 2008, 23:32
thks guys, I cannot try until tomorrow but then I let u know!
I wonder why for felix there where no problems.... hope I have no other major issues related to my fs9

luckydog
November 24th, 2008, 11:54
UPS dropped off my Tracker this morning.........
installed it and went for a spin......... and...OMG !!!!
It'll take a little getting used to, but........WOW!

Ran perfectly for me.........the instructions say it's good with or without the patch.

LD