PDA

View Full Version : Thank you from a "lurker"

Kilroy
September 29th, 2010, 17:57
Hey guys,

This is my first post in two years of membership. Just wanted to say thank you to all of the incredibly talented members out there. I am constantly amazed at the dedication you have to improving a ten+ year old game. I've downloaded hundreds of files and have a blast with the sceneries, detailed aircraft, ships, etc. that come out daily. Keep em coming, your work is highly appreciated.

Kilroy

Jagdflieger
September 29th, 2010, 20:27
Good to hear from you Kilroy. Please don't wait another 2 years to post!

Now we can truly say that "Kilroy was here."

mariereid
September 30th, 2010, 04:08
Hey, Kilroy; I think we all lurk around for awhile, before we dare make any comments, or ask for help. Man, if ya want an answer, this is place to come. Nice to here from ya! Any more lurkers out there? Come on in!:salute::ernae:

erufle
October 2nd, 2010, 03:53
Lurking is fine, just don't peek into any windows because some of these guys will cause you to go blind if you actually SEE them.:wavey:

mariereid
October 2nd, 2010, 05:01
Must you always pick on Dirty! Actually, when he's all dolled up, with make up, push up bra, hair all done up.....he's one fine lookin'...uhm...person! :173go1::ernae:

alpha_1
October 2nd, 2010, 07:37
Yup, glad you came outta da closet, Kilroy! Ya might get yer heels nipped now and then, but nobody here bites.......that I know of! This is the absolute best bunch of guys on the planet!

uh......nice artwork, Dave!:bump: