PDA

View Full Version : PC Pilot reviews

gigabyte
September 14th, 2010, 12:34
I may be way late on this, I don't see PC Pilot in the stores around here very often, but today I was bale to snag a current issue and was VERY plesently surprised to see they reviewed Mr. Bill Lionheart's Epic Victory - and a very fine review it is. Congrats on the great review Bill it is very nice to see such fine work acknowledged like this.

There is also an excellent review of A2A's B17 and Accu-Sim which really impressed the reviewer, I have not had time to read the entire review yet but it is glowing that is for sure.

It is great to see good press for this excellent work and I think it is rather cool that these tallented folks hang around the Outhouse from time to time with the likes of old fools like me.

Congrats guys & gals (I just bet there was some female work or influence in those projects), well deserved!

:salute::applause: :ernae:

Lionheart
September 14th, 2010, 13:55
Thanks Mike. I was surprised myself. I could have fallen over.

At first I thought, hey, that looks like mine! lol...

The A2A review and cover story is brilliant. Nice work A2A and PCPilot!

:applause:

(I need to get that. I hear you can belly land it and the props bend back, complete with smoke...)

Bill

AndyE1976
September 14th, 2010, 14:39
there is also a small mention of this humble site in the feature on add-ons.

It's a decent magazine that I have on subscription as I only seemed to be able to find it in the occassional airport terminal! Often a lot of the news is old as it's been seen on here before, but it's nice to see a new take on it and the flight tutorial features are interesting.

stiz
September 14th, 2010, 21:38
tis a nice mag, got it on sup here as well. Yea the news is a little old in terms of dates but thats to be expected with mags, also some of the GA stuff they review is new to me and i guess some of the warbirds they review are new to others :)