PDA

View Full Version : sounds

sky pilot
September 12th, 2010, 11:35
hi,
I am haveing troubles with cfs3 and M A W pilot voces not working they were but just stoped and now I get the tipe at the top of the game but no sound !
If I go to windows vidow player and play the sound files it will get to the pilot voice files and say midia player can not play this fil and want to download some download to play it but then says there is not any any thing to play this file !
Any hhelp I can get will help for sure,
sky pilot

Steven190
September 12th, 2010, 12:13
What changed?

I think that CFS3 uses the MS Media Player as the utility that plays the sounds.

If you have changed anything go back to see what it was, What do you have in game under the sound menu?

Check the sound in control panel is set to what you are using.

Let us know

HouseHobbit
September 12th, 2010, 13:20
Oh I forgot the Keystroke "Q" controls the sound to shut it off/on that is..
Maybe..It got hit?..

sky pilot
September 13th, 2010, 20:08
What changed?

I think that CFS3 uses the MS Media Player as the utility that plays the sounds.

If you have changed anything go back to see what it was, What do you have in game under the sound menu?

Let us know

Steven,
I was useing Windows Media Player when they quit working and no way I couuld make them work again even by putting in a new cfs3 !
So I thought it might have been the player so I made a BIG MISTAKE I put in Real Player SP

sky pilot
September 13th, 2010, 20:14
What changed?

Let us know

When I put in Real Player it would noot play them and said I would have to put addon in and when I did that it wiped out the whole coumpteur !
Real player downlodeed a highjaker virus with it and I almost could not get past it,
thanks guys sky pilot:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Steven190
September 14th, 2010, 03:50
Welcome to the world of computers.

Back up all the CFS3 and other sim files of your add ons and liked items.

You will have to re-format the computer and re-install the OS and all games.

In CFS3 you will need the aircraft, guns, weapons, effects and missions folders for back up. If you have added other specials like your name, you need these files too

Then after the CFS3 new install, copy and paste these folders back into the main folder.

sky pilot
September 14th, 2010, 10:27
Welcome to the world of computers.

Back up all the CFS3 and other sim files of your add ons and liked items.

You will have to re-format the computer and re-install the OS and all games.

In CFS3 you will need the aircraft, guns, weapons, effects and missions folders for back up. If you have added other specials like your name, you need these files too

Then after the CFS3 new install, copy and paste these folders back into the main folder.

all done and I almost did not get it reprogramed even with a set of factory disk as it would not let anything in.
But I tricked it in to doing it but itstill IS WINDOWS 7 so whatt can I say?:salute:

Steven190
September 14th, 2010, 17:24
Great
Now do some flying

sky pilot
September 16th, 2010, 12:34
Great
Now do some flying
Not yet I have found out that hp has a lot things that I don't want so when I get them all out and a new snapshot made then I will,
sky pilot:jump: