PDA

View Full Version : New wt-9 images look great

clmooring
September 10th, 2010, 16:35
Bill has new WIP images of the Wt-9 posted on his web-site at lionheartcreations. They are under the news section. I would include the link but I dont know if it is appropriate.

The plane looks great! Lots of detail. I am just wondering if the fsx version will be a long while to release after the 2004 version?

Lionheart
September 11th, 2010, 10:47
Hey CLMooring,

The FSX versions will follow immediately after. The FS2004 version will be first to release.

Thanks for the kind words.

Bill

clmooring
September 11th, 2010, 16:25
will the retractable gear version be the 174 mph eab version?

Lionheart
September 11th, 2010, 17:20
All I can say presently is that it will do the speed the most modern version does that is factory however, presently I plan to 'not' make the wingtip fins mainly because most of the Dynamics are the older version. (Still thinking on that). Also, I dont know yet if I will do the rear windows. I kind of like the look of the ones without those. (Still thinking on that also).

I do entertain feedback at this point as I can change directions slightly, but its in the best interest of all Dynamic enthusiasts and especially the factory, not so much my call.

I hope that helps. I havent gotten to the airfiles tuning point yet and one of the execs at Aerospool will be working with me on dialing in speeds and all, so that point hasnt been crossed yet.

Bill

clmooring
September 11th, 2010, 18:23
Since you are taking feedback... I like the rear windows and I like the rearview mirrors that I see on their website. I suppose that is only useful for the glider tows, but they are kinda cool looking.

It is really looking good!

Rimshot
September 12th, 2010, 03:57
To give you some extra workload, would be nice to have models with and without the rear windows :p: The one I fly has the rear windows and these give nice extra visibility.