PDA

View Full Version : Ship Request...

bretnutz
September 9th, 2010, 21:04
Hello ,

I am requesting from those who are Much more creative than I could ever Hope to be.

Can someone build the ( USFS) Olympia...1892 version.

I have done Living History like U.S.Civil War...and lastly Spanish-American War aboard the OLYMPIA that is in Phildelphia....

in 1997 I was part of the crew...

I was the Ships COOK....

I hope the ship will stay with us and not down to the Bottom

bretnutz

peperez
September 10th, 2010, 03:55
a Queen Elizabeth battleship class...

They did a lot at WW2.

Cheers

Pepe

Fibber
September 10th, 2010, 14:08
Have any of you modler guys ever seen this site? http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/ships/
Just curious.:salute:

Collin
September 10th, 2010, 14:22
Have any of you modler guys ever seen this site? http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/ships/
Just curious.:salute:

Yep, but not impressed by them.

You need good quality plans to work to, which must include 'lines' plan.

regards Collin:ernae:

Fibber
September 10th, 2010, 19:29
I was just curious as I stumbled onto the site, but didn't register, if you guys had seen it. Question for you though. Do you happen to recall if the Olympus was done? I seem to recall seeing something on one of the real old sites that has since gone to the ether because of the MF hackers where it was, I believe, done. Just checking my synapses on this one.

Jagdflieger
September 10th, 2010, 20:11
The Virtual Navy made the USS Olympia several years back. I don't think that it's in the library, but you might check. If not, we'll figure out something and get it to you.

peperez
September 10th, 2010, 21:17
The Virtual Navy made the USS Olympia several years back. I don't think that it's in the library, but you might check. If not, we'll figure out something and get it to you.

Virtual Navy library loose a lot of its contents. I remember it once had a Minas Gerais class battleship, built in 1906 and used by the Brazilian Navy at WW1 and WW2. I can not find it!

Cheers

Pepe

Fibber
September 11th, 2010, 06:18
That request was not for me, but rather for Bretnutz who was asking for one. Thanks for helping me confirm that I my synapses are STILL working though and I am not completely nuts.:icon_lol: