PDA

View Full Version : Menu buttons?

ndicki
November 21st, 2008, 09:17
My version of CFS2 is in French, and I don't like it. So I'm trying to load the English language files; so far, I've got English.fll for the in-game stuff, scuttlebutt.dat and outcome.dat for the immersion stuff, but the menu buttons - Quick Combat, etc - are eluding me... Does anyone know which file covers the writing on the menu buttons? Thanks!

ndicki
November 22nd, 2008, 02:12
(Bump) - Anybody?

Dirtman
November 22nd, 2008, 02:50
Check yer PM's Bro - I got a plan......

I'm sure we can figure this out .... no :bs:

sc7500
November 22nd, 2008, 14:04
Check yer PM's Bro - I got a plan......

I'm sure we can figure this out .... no :bs:

Ah, DM... the international language equalizer.....

I believe what you were going for is "Cru de Bull"....

LOL !
SC
:kilroy:

Maxstuka
November 23rd, 2008, 04:27
My version of CFS2 is in French, and I don't like it. So I'm trying to load the English language files; so far, I've got English.fll for the in-game stuff, scuttlebutt.dat and outcome.dat for the immersion stuff, but the menu buttons - Quick Combat, etc - are eluding me... Does anyone know which file covers the writing on the menu buttons? Thanks!

I dont know the file, but you can replace and experiment with this!delet the txt extension, if you cfs2 has the archive french.dll or similar name replace this for mi archive, previus you need change the name INGLISH.fll for French.fll to replace!
I do not believe that this of result in any case
:bs:

Maxstuka
November 23rd, 2008, 04:30
sorry but my file exeded the capacity of upload archives! send a masege privade with your mail!