PDA

View Full Version : Bell 222 helicopter project status......

euroastar350
September 6th, 2010, 22:01
As you can see in the screenshot, the exterior is almost done...just a few small things to do, touch ups of current parts, etc. Once done, virtual cockpit work will commence. Hopefully this will be easier then redoing the exterior which had missing parts, distorted animations, etc.

Here is a run down of what you will expect from the final release package.

Our first package will cover the original Bell 222, un-officially known as the 222A certified in 1979 and produced between 1980-1982. The following will be featured for your enjoyment:

Highly detailed exterior and interior MAX/Gmax models
Detailed, reflective textures with lightmaps
Custom sound suite recorded from the real helicopter
Twin engine setup, similar to Jordan Moore's Bell 412
Custom panels/gauges
Realistic flight dynamics
Paintkit
and more......

Once we get to a point where a beta can be released, we will released the download link so everyone can take a gander at our hard work.

I will post additional info/piccies as it becomes available.

BTW, we have the 222UT with skids in production, although someone else is doing the work on this model...will post more info/pics when that becomes available.

pilottj
September 6th, 2010, 22:51
looking great :) Is the version flown by Stringfellow Hawke and Dom Santini planned as well? :jump: Maybe que the Airwolf theme in the startup file soundset LOL

PeteHam
September 7th, 2010, 00:11
Fantastic looking :applause:

Looking forward to blasting around the skies in this beauty :jump:

Well done Euroastar.

:ernae:

Pete.

hairyspin
September 7th, 2010, 11:58
Good progress! :salute:

I'd better learn how to fly a chopper in FS...

euroastar350
September 7th, 2010, 18:46
Thanks gentlemen for the comments. The exterior was done much faster then expected...but yet then, the landing gear was giving hell:173go1:Now the fore/aft and left/right cyclic/rotor animations are giving trouble...but it's part of the learning process I guess:ernae:

Lionheart
September 7th, 2010, 18:49
That will be some cool popups on the turbines and front cowling.

Looking forward to seeing it all finished.

:ernae:

Bill

Flyboy208
September 7th, 2010, 19:41
Awesome! Mike :jump: