PDA

View Full Version : First Class Simulation Sunderland

MDIvey
September 5th, 2010, 03:45
Anyone know anything about this? Should be good if its made by same people as Lancaster... Although if things go as the Lancaster I doubt that release date wil be much to go by. Its listed on play.com but with a different release date.

Matt

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sunderland-Flying-Boat-PC-CD/dp/B0040QCSEG

d0mokun
September 5th, 2010, 04:19
It's not strictly the same team responsible for the Lancaster- a different artist is at the helm. Looks interesting and I'm sure it'll be fun.

Railrunner130
September 5th, 2010, 05:02
I tried their website, figuring that would be the most obvious place to look. No joy.

While I am very interested in this project, I will play the wait and see game. Especially because there is no info available about it.

AndyE1976
September 5th, 2010, 06:23
There was a short mention of it in this month's PC Pilot, looks promising particularly if they pick up on some of the comments from the Lancaster and Wellington.

This is one flying boat I would definitely be interested in.

PRB
September 5th, 2010, 07:43
There was a short mention of it in this month's PC Pilot, looks promising particularly if they pick up on some of the comments from the Lancaster and Wellington.

This is one flying boat I would definitely be interested in.

Ha! I get it! :icon_lol:

For some reason I have become interested in the great flying boats of the 1930s. I might have to get a good FSX rendition of one of these!

MDIvey
September 7th, 2010, 05:00
looking forward to this... I like flying Boats and particularly the Sunderland...saw one in a museum a few years ago and it was very impressive...although you had to wonder how the bulky thing ever got of the water.

Matt

Quixoticish
September 7th, 2010, 05:08
As long as it comes with a paint kit it'll be a certain purchase from me.

peter12213
September 7th, 2010, 08:56
Always loved the Sunderland not least becuase it's also the name of the team I support! LoL! :salute: